• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BAW Wednesday 1/2 way there!!!

:rofl: So although we're only on wednesday has anyone got anything planned for the weekend???

Hey Lea!!

How are ya?? Try not to worry!! You'll be fine at the dentist!!

:rofl: So although we're only on wednesday has anyone got anything planned for the weekend???

That's a negative. I hope that I end up with no plans to be honest. It would be nice to do nothing.

i have the dentist on saturday to have 2 teeth removed
good luck and hope all goes ok :):hug:

i have the dentist on saturday to have 2 teeth removed
good luck and hope all goes ok :):hug:

Thanks. I'm pretty sure I will be joining you for teeth removal. I have a feeling when they look in my mouth they are going to have dollar signs in their eyes.

I thought I would have more time to prepare to be honest. I called to see if they were accepting new patients yesterday, and she scheduled me for an appointment today.

Good Morning, Ladies! :hi:

Sam, sorry the :witch: hasn't shown up yet. She certainly has a mind of her own doesn't she??

Weekend - Well DH and I were able to get Friday and Monday off. :happydance: We're going to my parents (about an hour away) for my dad's birthday, getting my hair highlighted on Saturday, then just hang out by the pool the rest of the time. Then next week is only a 3 day work week because of 4th of July, then the following week only 4 days since we start our vacation on July 11th for 11 days. :happydance: We're supposed to have thunderstorms until next Tuesday though - but we'll see. Weather men are usually wrong. :rofl:

Icrepka & Mizzi - Im sure you'll both be fine!!!
Chris - Fancy swapping places Im babysitting both fri and sat, and planning to do sweet FA sunday!!

Funnily enough.. I am also going to the dentist after work today!! it's just a routine 6 monthly appt so hopefully shouldn't put too big a dent in my bank balance, but I thought it was a bit of a coincedence how so many of us are going!

Chris - your weekend sounds great, im so jealous of you sitting by your pool... hope the weather stays nice so you can enjoy yourself xx

Thanks Ladies.

Sam, nope no swapping! :rofl:

OMG! I've just been on another forum and one of the ladies there who's on the same CD as me has just announced her :bfp: she's only on CD23 of a 28 day cycle (same as me) so now all I can think about is testing :dohh:

I'm gonna need heaps of willpower but wanna wait until at least sunday coz I don't think I could stand the disappointment of a BFN

Roll on sunday :happydance: xx

Awww! Nicky, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!!!

OMG! I've just been on another forum and one of the ladies there who's on the same CD as me has just announced her :bfp: she's only on CD23 of a 28 day cycle (same as me) so now all I can think about is testing :dohh:

I'm gonna need heaps of willpower but wanna wait until at least sunday coz I don't think I could stand the disappointment of a BFN

Roll on sunday :happydance: xx

OMG as if she tested so far in advance - obsessed much? :rofl:

Sorry for my absence today ladies, I have been on moneysaving forum all day, trying to sort out my finances before conceiving (hmm not much chance though!) I am so skint and fed up :hissy: Anyway I am trying my best to keep to a budget for the first time EVER this month (usually end up overdrawn or using c cards!) wish me luck!! (sorry very off-topic LOL)

Lots of luck with that Tracy! I know how that is. DH and I don't have a pot to pee in. :rofl:

5 days in advance - wow.....i don't think even i could do that.......i refuse to test until a week late!

I wouldn't want to risk chemical pregnancy as Im sure that must be heart breaking.

<------ Is sad Tracy and Maccy have gone to the darkside of TTC :rofl:
I'll miss them on our BAW club :cry:

i did too many HPT this month OH was fed up with seeing them lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back