Bay Area/Penninsula

A

Aria

Is there anyone here from this area? I know almost no one here, so am trying to meet others to hang out with and go do the mom-to-be stuff with.

Hi :hi: There are a few of us girls from the Bay Area. We have meets occasionally, it would be fun to have another person join!

May be we will do a other meet in couples of month when the sun is nice and hot and we can meet at a park and do pic nic or something:)

Yes! I'd love that!! Are there meet-ups for guys too, like all the guys doing something while the girls are off doing our thing?

we usually meet with everyone husband and wife or boyfriend etc...or just girls....it''s hard to have the boys meet just together as we may have BnB in commun they do not :) and i know for my husband he will not want to meet people he never meet before ....

we usually meet with everyone husband and wife or boyfriend etc...or just girls....it''s hard to have the boys meet just together as we may have BnB in commun they do not :) and i know for my husband he will not want to meet people he never meet before ....

So how about a bbq in a park somewhere?

I'm in the South Bay, but as I'm isolated from most of my family, I'm always open to meeting new friends! I have a baby on the way too, and would love to do some mom-to-be stuff.

Know what? Whether or not there's an official meetup day for everyone, I'm still willing to meet up with new friends one-on-one for a moms-to-be day in addition to group gatherings. If there's any interest, let me know!!

:headspin: Im up in Sacramento so Im always game for a Meet with the Bay Area gals

Would you girls be okay if I try setting up a date/location to meet up? If so, let me know what you'd like to do and if you'd like a couples gathering or just the girls, and I'll see what I can come up with. :)

Hi there ladies!

I just found out last week that I am almost 5 weeks pregnant and due December 15th.

My husband and I are currently in Africa for his job, but in 8 to 10 weeks I'll be moving to the SF/Bay Area (about an hour from Oakland) to live with my in-laws for the duration of my pregnancy until my husband gets back and we move again.

I am definitely be eager to meet some friends, hopefully some with due dates close to mine :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->