BB Cream

Glitterfairy

Reaction score
Seems to be the latest beauty must have.Has anyone tried any of the brands versions?

I've tried two and am interested to see which ones people would recommend. x

I've only tried Garnier's one. It's alright but it doesn't cover as much as it says it does, blemish wise that is. Nothing beats cleanser/toner, moisturiser, primer, concealer and then foundation I think lol

Ive only tried the asian ones and it was a while ago. Ive heard the garnier one is crap.

The garnier one is ok,it only gives a light cover though,not as good as i expected.

The 17 one is better i think.Really would like to know what the no7 one is like.

theres a brand called brtc and their one is really nice.

what is BB?

theyve been popular in korea for years. they are used instead of foundation and concealer and have high SPF and lightens the skin too aswell as supposed to be good for wrinkles and to heal the skin (apparently they were first used as balms for patients who just had laser surgery).

I have yellowy undertones and very fair skin so I can use the korean versions but i dunno if darker skintnes could :shrug:

I have this one and I think it's great :flower: https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Db-zlQK-Hqs/TW-J6kKx3hI/AAAAAAAACUU/kDn2HAmFrK4/s1600/_Skin79__SUPER__BB_Cream_PINK.jpg

Do you have a pic of yourself with it on? Would love to see what the coverage is like x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->