BBC HORIZON- eat,fast and live longer?

kaykay

Reaction score
Did anybody catch this when it was broadcasted earlier on in the month? it had some intresting theorys and this is my first day of the 'diet'

basically from what I have interpreted from the show is that you eat normally 5 days a week and fast for 2 days of the week. on the 'fasting days' you should not consume more then 500 calories. These days do not have to be consecutive days and on the normal days you eat normally or what is normal for you.

There were tons of health benefits too

check it out on you tube or theres been a few articles in the national newspapers too.

worth a try :)

There are quite a few intermittent fasting protocols. I didn't see the programme though, so I'm not sure what they said on it.
I know with some of the protocols, you fast from say 7pm until lunchtime the next day. It's not really my cup of tea, but there's a lot of info on the Internet about it and all the different protocols. Also, I don't think it's really a 'diet,' more of a lifestyle thing.
Good luck xx

I do the 14/10 so I eat only within a ten hour window..and did this without knowing it was IF and it has always dropped my baby weight off without me feeling I am on some plan...it suits me and yes it's lifestyle ongoing.

I eat anything in moderation,steer clear of corn syrup in foods and less sugar as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->