BBQ!

Imi

Reaction score
Gonna be anther GORGEOUS day tomorrow so im having a BBQ!!!
Burgers, sauages COLD BEER! lol
Thank god we got some decent weather at last ... Maddie can play in her pool lol!

If you live locally and hve nothing planned then feel free to come along!
(honestly don't mind, more the merrier!)
Gonna be a right laugh!

xxx:happydance::headspin::happydance:xxx

Would have loved to come hun but as you know it is my nephew's bday. Have fun and I hope you all enjoy it xxxx

Hun how about wally gardens sunday??

xxx

Unfortunately I have a whole house to pack up and I'm not sure how I'm going to get it all done!!!!!!! I will defo catch up with you at some point.

ps. Have been cleaning the oven and packing up the kitchen tonight!

have a lovely day :)

i got a pool for the kids last night so going to cut my lawn in a min and set it all up and have a nice day just me kris and the kids:happydance:

So do people have sun today then!!?? Its miserable here .. really overcast and looks like its going to rain soon!

Not brilliant here today, but they say it's going to be gorgeous tomorrow. So I'm going to mow the lawn in a bit so I can get the pool out tomorrow.

Imi - sorry - bit too far for me, oh, and I have no car!:dohh::rofl:

no sun yet, but it could brighten up. Sorry I cant make it Imi :-( My sister siad she would work my shift but I really need the pennies at the mo so I'm being a good girl and working. I'll be there in spirit, have a drink for me and think of me at work :-( Still definatly up for sunday though, weather its dull or sunny.

its very sunny here, but wind is howling, tho its always like tht cos im high up, so is maybe hot lol!!! dunno! im workin anyhoo so hope it rains here :rofl:

It dont look too nice out here!

Hope u have a lovely BBQ Imi.
x

Hope you have a fab BBQ Imi ... I would come but by the time i got there it would be time to turn round and come home .. lol

LOL changed till tomorrow!

To overcast plus more ppl can make it lol

xxx

Ohhh, I'd love some ice cold Bud's in the sunshine! :cry:

4 more weeks to go, cnt wait til he's here in his lovely little outfit smelling all babyish!!

Cnt decide what I'm looking forward to having first.....eggy soliders, Pate on toast, peanut butter on toast mmmmm!

Just had a bacon buttie with a runny egg!

xxx

Just had a bacon buttie with a runny egg!

xxx

I had one too.....without the runny egg tho!

I'm off to a BBQ now to watch ppl drinking.....and larking about in the pool.....I was told to bring my swiming costume.....ummmm, yeah right!

I had one too.....without the runny egg tho!

I'm off to a BBQ now to watch ppl drinking.....and larking about in the pool.....I was told to bring my swiming costume.....ummmm, yeah right!

wow who has a swimming pool ? is it heated ? lol get in there it will do you good can have your own aquanatal class.

Looking forward to tommorow now hope the sun come out for us, but if it does Imi dont forget to wear suncream :dohh:

Yeah the "boiled brest milk" gone down a treat lol

xxx

We had a BBQ today, it was LUSH!

No cold beer for me tho :-( Charlie was running around in the niff, and was filthy, was a great afternoon.

Hope you have a great day, Id have popped in if it wasnt 2 hours away LOL

woohoo the suns out and the sky is blue and its only 8.30 going to be a nice day me thinks

Yay .. we got the fan on in the living room already coz its so hot.

All i got to do today though is housework and visiting my nan in the stuffy nursing home :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->