BBT and CM question

ZubZub

Reaction score
I know EWCM is needed for the sperm to survive and travel to the egg. I also know that your BBT rises after ov. My problem is that I have EWCM four or five days before my BBT rises - by the time I see a temp shift I have sticky CM and I know that is actually a barrier for sperm trying to get to their destination! Does this mean that my body is out of sync and falling pg will be a huge problem? Help!

That's good that you have the EWCM for that long before you ovulate! Your most fertile days are the couple days prior to ovulation and the day of O. So, you want the fertile CM before you ovulate and that's when you want to BD. once you ovulate your CM is supposed to dry up. Sounds like your body is doing exactly what it needs to do! YAY! :)

As the pp said your body is doing what it's supposed to do. I have 5-6 days of ewcm and then sticky cm after I O. You should bd the days you have ewcm if you don't use OPK or temp. By the time you see a temp shift it's probably too late to BD because you are supposed to bd before O to catch the egg and temp shifts the next day.

Thanks for your replies. My problem is that I have EWCM four to five days before I O, and then two days before Ov I have sticky CM - so no EWCM in the days right before O. Is that a problem?

Hmmmmmm..... That might be problematic.... Have you tried preseed? It's a lubricant that mimics EWCM. That's what I use, it's awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->