bbt chart question...HELP!!

mrs edwards

Reaction score
so this month, after switching to a new ob, I was put on clomid. I continued to chart my bbt and did opk's to check for ovulation. I had what I think were two +opk's and we bd'd around that time. well, we did a lot just to make sure we got some in there...sorry tmi, anyway, my question is my bbt chart shows a drop, then a two day rise, where it then stayed at that temp for 3 days and then today it spiked again. No drop just spiked higher...what does that mean or doesn't it mean anything????
I've been charting my bbt for almost a year and I still get confused. Lol...can someone please help!!

I think it would be easier if you link your chart for us to see.

Can anyone help me with instructions on how to post my chart? Im new to this site and have only been charting for 3 months and this month my chart is confusing me....thanks!!

Go into FF and select Sharing at the top of the screen. There is an option in there for "Get Code". Copy the link that is listed in there and paste it in your signature in here. To change the signature here go into User CP at the top of the screen. Under "setting and and options" you will find edit signature.

I am not sure what the difference is between the links in FF so you will have to test them and see what happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->