Bbt chart

Skye2629

Reaction score
Hi ladies could any of you tell me if my chart looks promising or not please x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 27
Af is due Between 3-5 days not quite sure when exactly, does the chart look promising then? X

Skye I think it looks good so far. Still too early to say. You BDed on all the right days though. Good luck!

Chart looks good!! It also depends on whether your chart has this pattern normally or not. That should give you a better indication! Fingers crossed!

Looks good

This was mine on my positive - I'm currently 34 weeks pregnant

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 13
Thanks ladies af is due between tomorrow and Friday so anytime now really, I haven't done bbt charting in months the only chart I have to go of is one from March 2014 so a long time ago 🙈 Here is my chart now temps went down a little bit but hoping that they stay high xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 7
Still looks ok though, as you can see on mine my dipped two days before my positive test- implantation dip I think so hopefully yours will be up again tomorrow

Yeah I am hoping that my temp either stays where it is or goes up will be gutted if I get af as been ttc 2 years now x

Think I'm definitely out this month temp went down even more 😔😔

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 4
It does look as though af might be arriving for you sorry! I thought I had a really good chart last month but temp started dropping then dropped massively yesterday and af started last night! Good luck though x

Sorry af got you Hun, yeah just so gutted as temps were good up until this morning just gonna have to wait for the arrival of af then onto the next cycle x

I've been getting dull af like cramps for the past half hour but no sign of af :-/ the only time I get cramps are when af is already here or when I start spotting and I have neither my cervix is still high and closed X

Have you tested again Skye? Maybe its not AF... you never know!

No haven't tested again as got no tests left and temp went down even more this morning it is now just hovering above the cover line and I have started spotting so think I am out this month 😔 Xx

aww. sorry to hear :hugs: its the worst feeling! Hoping you have a very blessed February and that both you ladies conceive!! x

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->