BBT charting question; OPK+, cbfm peak, EWCM, BBT exactly the same

Syd12

Reaction score
Hi All,

I was wondering if some charting experts could give me some hope.

I was just diagnosed with endometriosis and I am also a chronic spotter, so I was just prescribed oral progesterone to start after ovulation.

Of course, this first month that I am to take progesterone, I can't pin point ovulation like I normally can. I am usually on a 30-34 day cycle and ovulate somewhere between D15-18 (in my previous 2 charts). For some reason, I am cycle D24 without ovulation on FF yet.

I had strong positive OPK on 9/14 (D22) and 9/15 (only in the evening - by nighttime it was negative - D23) and Peak on my cbfm on 9/15 (D23). My ovulation pain was pretty mild this month. It's usually quite noticeable and much stronger, so I had already wondered if I wasn't ovulating as normal.

Post-O, I am usually a slow riser, but it's pretty predictable. I also usually get an ovulation dip. This cycle, I had no ovulation dip and my temp this morning was exactly the same as it was yesterday (taken exactly same time every day). Do you think there is still hope for ovulation?

Should I start progesterone or wait for my next cycle if ovulation doesn't get confirmed by bbt?

Attachments

• 2014-09-16-13-28-58.jpg
    2014-09-16-13-28-58.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 4
I would personally wait while your next cycle as if you aren't seeing your typical indicators maybe you are having an anovulatory cycle! x

Hi..

I hope you don't mind me asking but what symptoms did u have to be diagnosed with endometriosis?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->