BBT help please, triphasic chart - newbie :-)

DexyWheelyMic

Reaction score
Hi all, I've only been doing BBT for a few cycles now. Last cycle I was pg but m/cd after 6 weeks. (4th m/c.) I'm in my first cycle after the m/c and need some help with my chart please.

The non-pg cycles I have been biphasic, when I was pg I was tripahsic but wasn't temping brilliantly that cycle as I kept getting woken up multiple times in the night (screaming DD) so was unable to temp with the disturbed sleep.

If my temp is up again tomorrow as I understand it I will be triphasic again. Does this mean I could be pg again? From what I've read it's not definite but a good sign - but I need more info from people who are more familiar with BBT than I am pretty please.

I have no idea why some of the temps have open circles as I temp at more or less the same time everyday, at the very most a couple of temps are 45-50 mins after others, but that's still close enough right? I temp very first thing before sitting up or moving at all. That's right yeah?

I would really appreciate your help with all of this please, a friend of mine sent me to this site, thanks ladydray! Best wishes to you all xxx

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4b5a7a

Third day of high again so definitely triphasic. Please will somebody take a look & tell me what you think, this is the first time I've been on this site. Thank you xx

Morning :flower:

I'm aftraid I don't know much about triphasic charts other than it's meant to be a good sign :) if you'e had it before when you were pregnant i'd be hopeful too ! If only there was a definite "this means you're pregnant" sign other than testing, have you picked a day you might test ?

I think FF will give you a circle if you took your temp more than 30mins after your "regular" wake up temp :)

Sorry i'm not much help, just wanted to keep you company till someone more knowledgeable comes along !

It looks triphasic but with so many open circles I can't be sure. Are you testing soon? I am very sorry for your loss.

Thank you both! I really don't know why there are so many open circles as only 2-3 of the readings were more than 15mins later than my normal wake up time, I honestly don't understand that - any ideas?

I have just now tested this morning bfn, but as af is usually 13-14 dpo it's still probably too early anyway. Especially as the earliest bfn I've had was 4+5, apart from that one my earliest was 6+5 (my DD) so I didn't truly expect anything else yet, just couldn't resist lol :)

Glad you think it's triphasic too & yes I'm totally with you on the wishing there was some other (sooner) way to be certain lol. Patienceiav thank you loads for keeping me company, very sweet of you & appreciated! Wantbump thank you for your sympathies too! Good luck to you both xxx

You are welcome Dexy! Let us know what happens and hope you get your BFP.

Good luck, your chart looks great!

Here is info from FF on open circles:

Open Circles and Dots:
If something in the data indicates that the temperature may be slightly inaccurate (either by events selected in the Special data area or by a time difference larger than normal), the temperature is plotted using a circle instead of a dot. Please note that these points do not need to be discarded. The circle will just indicate to the reader areas on the chart where the data may be less accurate.

The open circles or clear dots on your chart mean that you have entered something in your data that may make those temperature points unreliable. In most cases it is the time the temperature was taken or that you entered that you were sleep deprived.

Ahh, in that case maybe it is because I don't always enter the data immediately. I scribble it down to make sure I don't forget it, but don't always get it on FF straight away & may not have corrected the entry times or something. I've never entered 'sleep deprived' so it can't be that. Thanks loads for the useful information! Very happy you think my chart looks great. Good luck with bump, sending healthy & sticky vibes xxx

How's it going ? :flower:

I see your temp decided to dip, i'm trying to figure out why FF gave you your crosshairs when it did though, i've never heard of anyone having fertile cm once they ov it seems strange ? Maybe you're not as many dpo as you think, i've had high temps for my ov before also !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->