BBT is flipped?

ardnaxela

Reaction score
It seems like my BBT is high during my period and low after ovulation. Any reason for this or is my body just weird?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 11
You seem to have a lot of open circles are you tempimg at the same time each day? Also if you are doing it orally and mouth breathe that can impact the results.

Like K8te said, the open circles indicate that you're not temping at the same time every day - or not at the 'default' time that your settings are saved at. This influences the readings and if you temp orally, your temps might be up-and-down, especially if you're a mouth breather - meaning that your mouth is open while you sleep and thus your temperature will be lower.

At the moment, it doesn't look like you have ovulated yet. The low temperatures you have at the moment could indicate that ovulation is very near so if your temps start going up again, ff might give you your cross-hairs - those are red lines, one vertical and one horizontal to indicate the day that you ovulated as well as your coverline.

When you temp (no matter which method you use), stick to that method the whole time, do not change it at all during the cycle. If you wish to change to vaginal temping (a much more accurate way of temping), wait until your next cycle starts to do so. Also, always keep the thermometer in for five minutes before reading the results.

I hope that this helped some.

Good luck to you and lots of :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back