BBT the same exact temp for 3-4 days straight

Pne1985

Reaction score
I actually stopped recording my temperature this cycle but still finding myself too curious to not take my temp first thing in the morning. But one thing I have noticed is that’s it has been 98.18 for 3-4 days straight. I am on 12dpo and if my period doesn’t show up by the end of the day, will technically be late and normally it is here by now. I was spotting barely nothing for a few days but not solid so I was hoping it was implantation. So my question is, has anyone been pregnant and had the same temp for days in a row? This has never happened to me! My sleep is still sporadic through the night so nothing has changed with that!

Yes when i temp'ed in the past and i got pregnant it stayed the same

Yes when i temp'ed in the past and i got pregnant it stayed the same
Interesting! Thank you! I need to buy some tests. My period isn’t technically late until next Wednesday but since I ovulated so early, and my lp is about 11 days. I’m guessing it should have been here today! So here is another question you might be able to answer for me, since my period isn’t late for another week and a couple days, a positive hpt should show by now if I’m past the length of my lp right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->