BBT while night nursing... trust my temps?

Feronia

Reaction score
I just got my first postpartum cycle (15 months postpartum) and am trying to figure out when I am ovulating. I started temping a few days before when I thought I would ovulate (when EWCM started) and got 38.9 consistently. Then the day I *think* I ovulated it dipped to 38.8 and now has been back up to 38.9 for 2 days. (I should be 2 dpo.) No spike.

However, I'm nursing throughout the night, and my daughter is up frequently in the hours just before waking up, so I am by NO means getting even an hour of uninterrupted sleep.

I think I ovulated because my cervix was squishy and open I actually felt very hot and then a sharp pain that lasted for about an hour on my left side. Then the EWCM gradually subsided and my cervix is harder again.

Should I just toss out my temperatures, or is it possible that I didn't ovulate?

Hey sweetie put this question in the other forums like breastfeeding, 3rd tri, and 2nd tri. I have found more of these ladies have had previous pregnancies to give you some feedback. Best of luck and just another thought maybe add opks in to your ttc journey especially since your bbt may be a bit erratic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->