bbt

NEWatTTC

Reaction score
Hey all, I need some advice. In my August cycle, I found out I was pregnant. My husband and I had not been trying. Unfortunately about a week later, I had a miscarriage. After that we decided to TTC. This is my second cycle after the MC, the first one we did not conceive. Well, this cycle I started charting my temps and using ovulation test strips. One of my fertility apps informed me that based on m bbt chart, I may have luteal insufficiency. I am currently in the TWW, but am feeling pessimistic. Has anyone been through something similar?

How many days is your LP anything between 10-16 days is considered normal. Anything less than 10 should be checked out

How many days is your LP anything between 10-16 days is considered normal. Anything less than 10 should be checked out
Hi Nixnax, normally my LP is an average of 11. I guess every little thing is freaking me out since my MC

You should be ok with that i’d Say. Mine is always 11/12. I can see why that would make you anxious.

My cycles have been all over the place lately, 30 day then 26,25,24,23,26 and this month 29! I was scared I was menopausal when they hit 23 days. But apparently it’s within normal range.

Sorry to hear about your MC, hope you catch again soon

You should be ok with that i’d Say. Mine is always 11/12. I can see why that would make you anxious.

My cycles have been all over the place lately, 30 day then 26,25,24,23,26 and this month 29! I was scared I was menopausal when they hit 23 days. But apparently it’s within normal range.

Sorry to hear about your MC, hope you catch again soon

That is so frustrating, im sorry to hear that! It is so stressful when things are not consistent. Even if it is considered "normal" it is hard not to let your mind run wild. Thank you, I hope so too, I feel like since now that we are actively TTC, I am second guessing everything about my body

It’s enough to drive you crazy it really is. My friend said something to me today. “When you finally get to have a baby, you do go back to be normal person again and not such a crazy bat” it did make me giggle. It took her 3 years to conceive her first bless her. I’m on month 15/16 I forget

It’s enough to drive you crazy it really is. My friend said something to me today. “When you finally get to have a baby, you do go back to be normal person again and not such a crazy bat” it did make me giggle. It took her 3 years to conceive her first bless her. I’m on month 15/16 I forget

Sending lots of sticky baby dust to you! I am already becoming really discouraged at month 2! I know it takes so many people at least a year, but I really hope I am blessed sooner than later.

Thank you. Please don’t feel discouraged. Send you lots of luck and dust

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->