BComplex for short luteal phase

A

AndreZZ

Just wondering if anyone has experience in taking a b complex vitamin to lengthen a short luteal phase....I've been doing some research but can't quite figure out when I should start taking it in my cycle.
I'm cd 13 today can I start taking it now or should I wait until cd1? Can I take it throughout my whole cycle or just after I Ovulate?

Hi Andrezz, I started taking vit b complex last cycle as well as progesterone cream. The b complex i started to take as soon as i got it as it doesn't interfere with when you ovulate but the cream i started to use after ovulation.

I don't really have any solid results yet although ovulation occurred a day earlier and my LP also increased 1 day last cycle so that's a good result i don't know if it was down to the cream or the vit or both? But i'm gonna continue to use them both, i've also started taking evening primrose oil and it has really increased my stretchy cm.

Good luck :hugs:

Hi Andrezz, I started taking vit b complex last cycle as well as progesterone cream. The b complex i started to take as soon as i got it as it doesn't interfere with when you ovulate but the cream i started to use after ovulation.

I don't really have any solid results yet although ovulation occurred a day earlier and my LP also increased 1 day last cycle so that's a good result i don't know if it was down to the cream or the vit or both? But i'm gonna continue to use them both, i've also started taking evening primrose oil and it has really increased my stretchy cm.

Good luck :hugs:

Awesome, thanks for the response! I will start with the vit b complex and go from there :). Good luck to you too!

Hi Andrezz -
Here is what I can tell you. Ever since I had #1 (and stopped breastfeeding), I've had a 8-9 day luteal phase. I was temping to track my cycles WELL before we were ready to try for #2, just so I had a sense of my cycle...and sadly it was consistently 8-9 days for the past 9 months. Last month was our first time TTC #2 and I was hoping that my luteal would miraculously fix itself - no such luck ; )
Long story short, I read about Bcomplex and started taking it Day 1 (first day of period). I can't tell you what my luteal phase would have been this cycle but I can tell you I got a BFP this morning : )
So, I'm going to say that BComplex did something right!
xx

Hi Andrezz -
Here is what I can tell you. Ever since I had #1 (and stopped breastfeeding), I've had a 8-9 day luteal phase. I was temping to track my cycles WELL before we were ready to try for #2, just so I had a sense of my cycle...and sadly it was consistently 8-9 days for the past 9 months. Last month was our first time TTC #2 and I was hoping that my luteal would miraculously fix itself - no such luck ; )
Long story short, I read about Bcomplex and started taking it Day 1 (first day of period). I can't tell you what my luteal phase would have been this cycle but I can tell you I got a BFP this morning : )
So, I'm going to say that BComplex did something right!
xx

Wow! Congrats!!! Very happy for you and thank you for responding, I went out and bought some b complex today, I took my first one today hopefully I have your luck :)

I'll be hoping for you too!! Let it work its magic ; )

I was taking B-complex 50 . And yeah, I was taking with prenatals too.
Let me know if you have any other questions!

I take it. The first month I started taking it, I got my +OPK on CD15 (vs CD18 the previous cycle). That was before I started Clomid. Not sure if it was a coincidence but I'm still taking it! So far so good.

An update for you, since my mc ovulation occurred cd18 last month it went to cd17 and yesterday was cd14 and I got a flashing smiley, which means that today I'll get my solid smile....this is a massive jump for me and I'm putting it down to the cream as I only started on the b complex properly this month

Cool, good luck and thank you, hope you get your BFP this cycle! :)

Hiya,

This is my first cycle on b vit complex too, I'm taking 100. My lp has been short since my mmc in January. Last cycle was 10 days, the cycle before 9 days so I am hoping to see some improvement this month, been taking b vits since cd2.

Fingers crossed!!

Are you ladies planning to stop taking it if you get a bfp, or wean off slowly? X

Hiya,

This is my first cycle on b vit complex too, I'm taking 100. My lp has been short since my mmc in January. Last cycle was 10 days, the cycle before 9 days so I am hoping to see some improvement this month, been taking b vits since cd2.

Fingers crossed!!

Are you ladies planning to stop taking it if you get a bfp, or wean off slowly? X

Hi Mrs W 11,

I was wondering the same thing, I'm seeing my obgyn on May 2nd to ask him about this so I will keep you posted:)

Hey ladies

I'm soooo glad someone asked this question.
This month I ovulated cd20/21 and I only have a 28/29 day cycle so am really worried about my chances.

I've never gotten a + OPK before using my fm but I think that's because it's so late in my cycle and I was getting almost + earlier in the month!!

I take pregnancy/prenatal type vits that have 1.5mg of b6 I'm just not sure what to do!

Vitamin B6 screwed up my cycle! I took it on cycle 4 and it delayed my ovulation by 5 days. My LP was still 9. I took it again on cycle 6 and I didn't even ovulate. Not sure what it did for my LP because I've been bleeding off and on for 2 weeks now. Needless to say so have stopped taking it'

Vitamin B6 screwed up my cycle! I took it on cycle 4 and it delayed my ovulation by 5 days. My LP was still 9. I took it again on cycle 6 and I didn't even ovulate. Not sure what it did for my LP because I've been bleeding off and on for 2 weeks now. Needless to say so have stopped taking it'

Thanks for your experience, it's defo food for thought.

I think I'll keep away from taking anything else until I'm referred.

Good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->