BD and OPK question

T

toomanyboys

so i finally managed to get my hubby who was fell ill with a 24 hour cold bug on friday and saturday then managed to DTD with me on late sunday. i was also feeling lots of twinges on saturday and sunday so decided to do a OPK sunday. which i now know was BEGiNNING to become positive as the line was darker then when it is negative. well...turns out hubby had to leave monday evening for a few days until thrusday this week, so i managed to get him to contribute on monday into a condom which he foolishly placed in a drawer rather than in awarm place for about half an hour, i TBH myself with it on monday but whther anything viable was in that remains to be seen.
i was on 100mg clomid days 3-8 and i have PCOS. i had a a scan done on me yesterday monday evening (before i TBM'd) and turns out i have 2 mature follicles. one was 15 and the other 12mm. was told by doc i should O today sometime and if i don't fertilize then the 12 follicle may ovulate by friday and sat. :wacko:
i also did a OPK today and although twinging has ceased i am really tender and have AF type dull aches it still came out completely POSITIVE. so like the doc said i will O today sometime or maybe even tomorrow.
now i won't be able to DTD until thrusday providing my hubby an contribute (trying to DTD for making babies kind of takes the fun out of it and he feels a bit more under pressure so i avoid making that an issue duing our sessions lololololol)
i am baffled now...i finding it hard to fall pregnant now i conceived my other children a bit more easier but lat month we BD rgiht before through and after O and i didnt fall PG. this time i am more or less missing my O have done before and may do after. so what are my chances? will my Dh contribution of sunday night and my TBM on monday help at all. and if the 15mm follicle comes out is not fertilized can i O again on sat with the 12mm follicle? i though O only takes place once...can the 12mm catch up and O with he 15mm?
what do you thin my chances are. i am hoping to BD this thursday if not friday for good measure..but i am feeling a bit gutted....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->