BD on ovulation day only--am I out?

kellig

Reaction score
Hubby was out of town and I ovulated earlier than usual. I had ewcm for several days and got my positive opk yesterday. Felt some O pain today and still had ewcm. Hubby got back and we were able to BD tonight.

We usually BD every day for the 5 days leading up to O so this is our first time missing those days. Anyone had luck getting a BFP after only BDing on day of O?

You only need to bd on o day really and as you o 3-24hrs after a poss opk you have a good chance plays your egg can get ferterlized up to 24 hours after. Good luck

Hi Kellig, were in the same boat this month. DH started a new job this month and he has been working 14-16 hours a day so we were only able to bd the night I got the pos opk and the next night. We usually try to do every night for the fertile period. With that said I have been walking around trying to convince myself that were not completly out, but I feel like we are.
wish it was easier lol.

Wishing you lots of :dust: this month.

Tennessee, hopefully we'll be in that 5% that conceive on ovulation day! My temp went up this morning so I know I O'd yesterday as suspected. Hopefully hubby's swimmers got there quick!! Best of luck!

I have not gotten that lucky to get a BFP from only BDing on O day...but in my MANY searches I have read that TONS of women have...so I'd say you still have a shot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->