BD one day after O. Is BFP still possible?

JellyPickles

Reaction score
Hello ladies! I don't post often so here's a little background: Our one and only child was born 11 years ago and I've had no pregnancies since, despite never being on any form of birth control. I'm 30 years old now. Recently, I've been exercising and eating well and managed to drop 15 pounds, but I'm hoping to drop another 40 or so before we really start TTC. We aren't officially TTC currently, just more NTNP so I haven't been charting at all other than recording AF. I had some very very light spotting on Thursday which makes me think that was my O day, though FF guesstimated it for Saturday. DH and I BDd on Friday night and again in Saturday morning, is there any chance for a BFP still? I feel hopeful about this cycle, but I always do so I can't really trust myself. Any advice or opinions would be so appreciated! Thanks!!!

Sorry for the long post. I do so love to ramble!

Sounds like a BFP is very possible!!

I always spot before Ovulation, not on O day, so you could be the same. Going with FF saying Saturday, I'd say your timing was spot on.

Technically, if O was on Thursday, there's not a great chance. Your egg lives up to 24 hrs & it takes the sperm some time to get there...so not ideal timing. A few studies I've read say 0 and some say 1% conception chance a day after ovulation.

Good luck!

Oh thanks so much!!! I knows it still a small chance but it feels good to know that there's a chance at all. I don't usually have any spotting outside of AF so I wasn't sure. I'm going to start testing on Sunday. I know that's way too early but how cool would it be to get a BFP on Valentine's Day? Thanks again and good luck to you too!

Yes, that would be so awesome!
If you O'd on Thursday, then we have the same O date & we're cycle buddies :)
I have been thinking I would wait until Tuesday to test, but I may sneak one on Valentine's Day morning, so if it's positive & I can surprise my DH!
It'll only be 10dpo, so pretty early, but not crazy early lol

Woohoo cycle buddies! I'll definitely be stalking you then :p Hope we both get BFPs on V Day!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->