BD timing!! Did I get it right??

mumof2and1dog

Reaction score
Hello lovelies :friends:

Well I'm a bit disheartened by my chart on FF as after entering my data ie. bbt, neg and pos opk (sat 19th and Sun 20th am) and when I bd its saying that I possibly O on the Saturday and as I bd on 15th pm, 16th pm, 20th am and 21st pm its saying that my intercourse timing possibility is low as I didnt bd 2 days before and day of ovulation!!

I'm gonna bd tonight anyways but feel like I may have missed the crucial part of the fertile window!!

BTW My temp has rose 20th, 21st and 22nd.

Has this happened to anyone else or am I just panicking over nothing!!!!

:hugs:

Hiya hun:hugs:

I think you could still be alright :thumbup: it only takes 1 clever :spermy: to reach the winning post.

There is so much contradictary info out there isnt there? You read something one place then you look elsewhere n its like totally different. AAAGGGHHHH no wonder we all stressed.

I too am bit worried ive not done enough. And still dont know if i def O.:wacko:

Fingers x for you hun

Have another:sex: while you thinking bout it all lol :hugs:

I have had some more :sex: just to 'seal the deal' :blush:

Yep there is so much that you read in places its easy to get bogged down with it all!!

When did u get your pos opk? I cant remember but wasn't it around the same as me or just before? Your hubby came home in just the right time eh. My OH says when/if I do get pg he still wants as much bd as we're doing now :haha:

I dont know if i can cope with the waiting!!!

Thanks for replying mommyjill xxx

I've just updated my bd and bbt for today in countdown to pregnancy and that intercourse timing analysis says its 'high' whereas FF said it was 'low' I which it was the same on every site so now I'm none the wiser but fx xxx

I have had some more :sex: just to 'seal the deal' :blush:

Yep there is so much that you read in places its easy to get bogged down with it all!!

When did u get your pos opk? I cant remember but wasn't it around the same as me or just before? Your hubby came home in just the right time eh. My OH says when/if I do get pg he still wants as much bd as we're doing now :haha:

I dont know if i can cope with the waiting!!!

Thanks for replying mommyjill xxx

Your very welcome mumof2 :hugs:x

I got my pos opk on sunday which was my CD13
Yeah his timing was spot on i hope We BD CD7,11,12,13 and 14 x2 lol

Im hoping that i ov just after i got my pos opk cos if its longer then my :spermy: might not hang around!! lol and still bit worried about taking thosetablets too - pains still there although not as bad so prob have to go back to doc.:wacko:

Yes we will allget through this together :thumbup::hugs:

I got a bfp O-3 and O+2 and they were the only 2 days we bd's that entire cycle!

turned out to be a chemical but I am sure that had nothing to do with it.

I think that cos I'm now in the tww I'm worrying like mad like have we done enough and I think I just need to relax and let nature take its course!!

Thanks for the positive replies and I will keep you up to date If i get any symptoms but with my first dd the only symptom i got was being sick once and that was it and i was 8 or 9 wks pg before i realised!!!

:dust::dust:

Hello lovelies :friends:

Well I'm a bit disheartened by my chart on FF as after entering my data ie. bbt, neg and pos opk (sat 19th and Sun 20th am) and when I bd its saying that I possibly O on the Saturday and as I bd on 15th pm, 16th pm, 20th am and 21st pm its saying that my intercourse timing possibility is low as I didnt bd 2 days before and day of ovulation!!

I'm gonna bd tonight anyways but feel like I may have missed the crucial part of the fertile window!!

BTW My temp has rose 20th, 21st and 22nd.

Has this happened to anyone else or am I just panicking over nothing!!!!

Hi,
I want to share with you something about ff and that is not only does it go by your temps but also your cm, if you are putting that in to. If you showed any fertile cm other then when you actually ovulated then ff will be a bit wishy washy, not sure... I wouldn't worry about that and plus many women have said their doctors say to have sex like you did because it gives the man's sperm to build up and get strong again. I just had a friend have a baby a couple of months ago and she thought for sure she was out because she only had a couple of days of sex and that is it. She was even planning what she was going to do the next month and she was pg. It's all about catching that good egg. So don't be upset because you never know.
:hugs: Susan

We only BD once the entire month and still got our baby.
2 days before OV is optimum, but a little early just lowers the chances a little.

Thank you ever so much ladies xxx

I'm just a born worrier as I'm so impatient at the thought of waiting another month but hey ho aren't we all x

Its such a roller coaster ride this ttc business!!!

@ babyluv11 I did have some ewcm which i entered on my data on FF and that was 14 - 16th March so maybe cos its my first month in charting opk and bbt its not able to properly predict things?

Thanks again for your positive replies x

Thank you ever so much ladies xxx

I'm just a born worrier as I'm so impatient at the thought of waiting another month but hey ho aren't we all x

Its such a roller coaster ride this ttc business!!!

@ babyluv11 I did have some ewcm which i entered on my data on FF and that was 14 - 16th March so maybe cos its my first month in charting opk and bbt its not able to properly predict things?

Thanks again for your positive replies x

I am hopeful for you and I think you have a great chance of getting pg this time. I wishes and tons of baby dust to you!!!:happydance:

FYI from FF
At least 2 cycles are necessary to accurately determine your usual cycle length and luteal phase. Without this information, Fertility Friend is suggesting to wait 18 days after ovulation before testing

I too am charting there My Chart and after my BD marathon I am getting there that I have a high score. On Countdown to pregnancy My Chart at countdown it's telling me "Your Score: Very High" but then they slap you with the disclaimer " Remember: Even with everything timed perfectly you still only have about an average 20% chance of conceiving each cycle. This number can be affected (up or down) by age, weight, health and fertility issues. This score is just a guideline. It only takes into account your suspected ovulation date and the days of intercourse recorded."...UGH! Just tell me I did it!

I am with you... the 2WW now is KILLING ME... I keep researching every day (yeah I should just get out of the house and AWAY from a computer) and now looking for what else I can do to help the process at this point...these days go by VERY VERY SLOWLY!

I have done my first month temping and just to make sure i stood a chance i made sure we bd'd every flipping night from af going to 5 days after what I think was ov day .... got a bfn a couple of days ago and :witch: was due yesterday... have had lots of spotting though since so onto figuring timing for next month now :wacko: ... tmi I know but... when I was in my 20's i had so much more stamina for bd'ing.... now I just want a hot choc and my duvet hahahah!!! :sleep:

good luck everyone xx

I have done my first month temping and just to make sure i stood a chance i made sure we bd'd every flipping night from af going to 5 days after what I think was ov day .... got a bfn a couple of days ago and :witch: was due yesterday... have had lots of spotting though since so onto figuring timing for next month now :wacko: ... tmi I know but... when I was in my 20's i had so much more stamina for bd'ing.... now I just want a hot choc and my duvet hahahah!!! :sleep:

good luck everyone xx

Lol me too - im addicted to aero mint hot choc at the mo - lush!!

You certainly gave it yer all this cycle - go girl
Fingers x for you :hugs:

FYI from FF
At least 2 cycles are necessary to accurately determine your usual cycle length and luteal phase. Without this information, Fertility Friend is suggesting to wait 18 days after ovulation before testing

I too am charting there My Chart and after my BD marathon I am getting there that I have a high score. On Countdown to pregnancy My Chart at countdown it's telling me "Your Score: Very High" but then they slap you with the disclaimer " Remember: Even with everything timed perfectly you still only have about an average 20% chance of conceiving each cycle. This number can be affected (up or down) by age, weight, health and fertility issues. This score is just a guideline. It only takes into account your suspected ovulation date and the days of intercourse recorded."...UGH! Just tell me I did it!

I am with you... the 2WW now is KILLING ME... I keep researching every day (yeah I should just get out of the house and AWAY from a computer) and now looking for what else I can do to help the process at this point...these days go by VERY VERY SLOWLY!

Oh wow Elizabeth my chart on ff looks a bit like yours!! My temp dipped really low then after o its stayed high above the coverline!!! However, I couldnt get my OH to bd as much as you before the O on the sat x

Oh wow Elizabeth my chart on ff looks a bit like yours!! My temp dipped really low then after o its stayed high above the coverline!!! However, I couldnt get my OH to bd as much as you before the O on the sat x

then we both have a good chance, right? I mean I could not have done more...honestly. So it HAS TO happen dang it! LOL

good luck everyone xx

so if AF is not here yet...perhaps test again in the am... some times it takes a bit to pick up the HCG

good luck everyone xx

If you're only getting spotting and not full on AF that's maybe a good sign!!

That's a hell of a lot of bd going on ChocLabMun!! :sex::sex::sex::sex::sex:

FX for all u ladies and lots of :dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back