BD timing!! Did I get it right??

Hmmm just had a salad... basically greens with feta, caramelized walnuts and blue cheese dressing... I love it... but for some reason now feeling a bit queasy ...maybe it is all in my head...but I hope if I am nauseous, as much as I hate it, that it would be for "good reason" you know what I mean?

I think it's too soon to be but...

well the :witch: has got me good and proper :( just came back from walking the dog and I am so exhausted I've flaked on the sofa. ( tmi i am sorry but this is the 2nd month i'm losing clots and very dark sticky heavy flow)
My plan this cycle is to relax and to not think about it as much, infact in my baby addled head I am going to concentrate on my diet and fitness this month since the sunshine seems to have arrived. Think I'll be fine until the 2ww kicks in again hahaha :wacko:

fingers crossed for you ladies though:kiss:

Aww ChocLabMum I'm sorry the witch has reared her ugly head and also for how heavy it has come :(

Take it easy hun and hope you get your bfp next month xxx

:hugs:

ChocLabMum sorry about the witch... it sucks that most symptoms are the same from PMS to pregnancy... really not fun... It is so hard to figure out...and the 2WW only makes you go nuts trying to guess LOL

rest and yes, actually the fitness approach may actually surprise you. Some time when we stop thinking about baby, and worrying about it all, is when it actually happens.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->