Bd too much & sperm count..

Abii

Mommy to 5 perfect kids & #6 otw♡
Reaction score
Okay so Im 9dpo today but this cycle was a very laid back cycle and we didnt use any help or time our bd'ing so Im pretty sure we didn't get it so now I am preparing for next cycle.
The last 2 cycles before this were very active ttc cycles, we used opk's pre-seed and softcups and we bd'd every other day but for some reason I feel like we've been bd'ing too often and that is why we aren't conceiving. We never got his count or motility checked so I just assumed he had a normal count which is why we were doing it every other day, but now idk what we should do, should we do it every 2 days and then every day around fertile and ov days or every other day by fertile and ov days? any adivse welcome
Tia:flower:

When we were trying to conceive our 1st child, my dr told us to BD every other day. Some drs may differ in their opinion about it but that is what we did and when we figured out my ovulation days, which at that time was a little off from what we thought at first, we got pregnant right away. Hope that helps and GOOD LUCK.:hugs:

We did every other, but if you worry about depleting his storage (haha), you can go two days between DTD if you really worry. As far as analyses, they're pretty easy. Good luck!

thank you ladies

We conceived by having it when we fancied it! Planning your whole sex life around conceiving is not healthy for your relationship and could hinder you conceiving cos of all the stress caused!
Honestly it sounds mad but don't be too anal about it, takes all the fun out if it! Just let nature take its course.
I know ttc can become obsessive, just be aware of when you're ovulating but have sex when you both want it, whether that's every day, every other, once a week etc.
we got pregnant within 3 weeks with dd and I honestly couldn't tell you how often we had sex, we just did it when we wanted too! Let baby making be fun

Me and my partner are just taking it as it comes, I obviously know during the middle of the cycle we need to do it a bit more, but we generally have a high sex drive anyway - my last partner and I had trouble conceiving and we got overly stressed about it!

Thanks littlemum and betsybo, I know we should do it when we feel like we want to but at the same time this is probably going to be our last cycle "ttc" if we dont catch the eggy next cycle we will most likely go back to ntnp so I just want to give it my all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->