Bding brought on light period, but I'm confused

Ghost

Mother of one :)
Reaction score
Ok thanks for reading , probably a little too detailed but here goes. Ive always had long cycles , or cycles that vary . They usually go to 32-40 days but have been as short as 28 and as long as 52. I've only just started bding again so I didn't Mark down my last period , only the one before that which was 63 days ago. So it is quite possible this is my period, just perhaps a little early. We bding around two and I had a little blood when I wiped at 9ish. The colour of old blood though.
I waited for it to get a heavy flow the next day and it didn't get heavier. I had less than a 5p size of a clot like blood, maybe even half a 5p but all the rest has been that old brown blood, and hardly what you would class as blood. It isn't even worth me wearing a pad it's that little. It might be common for other people but my af has almost always been heavy. First day , maybe second day lighter with the old blood and the other five days a really heavy flow. Ive never had a monthly as Light as this. And today is the fifth day and it's no heavier.
I can't see how it could be pregnancy as quick as that. Even implantation blood takes a week and I started showing signs of being on lightly the same day. It's really frustrating me as I really want to start bding and i feel like this isn't my proper af so I won't know what sort of dates to follow for my ov. I dont know when I ovulate as I wasted packs before trying to track it when I'm supposed to be on and i never ovulated when I was supposed to. Do you think this is just a really strange Af for me or that there's something wrong ?

Ok thanks for reading , probably a little too detailed but here goes. Ive always had long cycles , or cycles that vary . They usually go to 32-40 days but have been as short as 28 and as long as 52. I've only just started bding again so I didn't Mark down my last period , only the one before that which was 63 days ago. So it is quite possible this is my period, just perhaps a little early. We bding around two and I had a little blood when I wiped at 9ish. The colour of old blood though.
I waited for it to get a heavy flow the next day and it didn't get heavier. I had less than a 5p size of a clot like blood, maybe even half a 5p but all the rest has been that old brown blood, and hardly what you would class as blood. It isn't even worth me wearing a pad it's that little. It might be common for other people but my af has almost always been heavy. First day , maybe second day lighter with the old blood and the other five days a really heavy flow. Ive never had a monthly as Light as this. And today is the fifth day and it's no heavier.
I can't see how it could be pregnancy as quick as that. Even implantation blood takes a week and I started showing signs of being on lightly the same day. It's really frustrating me as I really want to start bding and i feel like this isn't my proper af so I won't know what sort of dates to follow for my ov. I dont know when I ovulate as I wasted packs before trying to track it when I'm supposed to be on and i never ovulated when I was supposed to. Do you think this is just a really strange Af for me or that there's something wrong ?

I know it's not normal for you to have this, but I have had it before . . . I think BDing has just loosened something up, around there how many days of your cycle are you?

as for pin pointing OV, are you temping? checking CM or CP?
how many days into your cycle did you start using OPK's?

:hugs: try not to worry too much, maybe if it lasts too long or changes to something very weird then go to the doctors?

xx

I agree with ameeann (as usual! :) ). If you feel yourself that something is wrong, get yourself to the doctors. I use OPKs & you really do have to be religious with them - I've missed my ovulation on more than one occasion because I've forgot to use the OPK. It's easy done.

I hope you get everything sorted & get some good news soon! :dust:

oh yeeehhh:happydance: haha!!
but no seriously hun GL and I hope it all goes away soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->