• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BDing

H

HAYS

roughly how much bd do you get in when you know that you are ovulating?

:blush:

really???good!phew i was panicking as i didnt think we had got much in, coz i have a low sex drive!
x

i didn't give him 5 mins peace once i had the positive ovulation test for three days :blush:.

Ideally you should BD every other day when you have fertile CM....but with good timing it only takes one time right! ;)

baby dance once in the morning once at night time maybe once during the day for the three days after you get your positive opk. Thats what we did i gave him a night off to recover once the three days were over :rofl::rofl:

blimey i would be exhausted!!! I just have such a low sex drive,it drives me mad,and i wish i was different

I'm with Luxx just the once worked for me too during O :blush:

I think my high prolactin levels caused me to have low sex drive as well....

Well I only see my OH on the weekends...so maybe 4 times the entire month, once or twice in the middle of the month?

good to hear stories where you BD'ed just once and got BFP :) Hays Im the same as you most of the time

at least 2x. will try to do more next time, if i'm not preggo already. (late period).

every day for 6 days around my fertile period.
It's hard work I must say! we usually skip one night.
I think on my next try i'm going to ignore the dates and go for once every 3 days throughout the month and see how we go..who knows.

thanks for all the advice ladies!!!
Im hoping we got enough in this month, my symptoms seem to be different to other months lol so ive got my fingers crossed.

Still getting twinges every day,and back ache is getting worse!
xx

first few months we bd for approx 6 days in a row (poor hubby!) to make sure we hit the right day, now a friend has lent me an opk (the machine) which tells me the exact day i ovulate so day of ovulation plus the day or two days before.

i'm just wondering.... if we BD everyday, wouldn't that deplete the :sperm: strength? we're going to try to bd a lot more but i can't help but think that...

also, random info i remember reading.... if you conceive at the beg of your fertile period, most likely a girl. :pink: if at the end, most likely a :blue: I wonder if there's any truth to that too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->