Be Gentle With Me Lol

J

Jelly_Tot

Hey all!

New here so thought i would start in this section!

Dunno how best to introduce myself so will just say a few things about me....

Goes by the name lauz
I am 23yrs young
I live in scotland
I have been with OH for 3 years
I have a 5 month old son called aiden
I have just found out i am expecting #2
I love cosy nights in with my boys
Im a pretty laid back person
I always have questions too ask
What you see is what you get

Hope that says enough lol

Looking forward too getting to know you all!!

Take care xx

Hello & welcome to BnB!
looking forward to getting to know you as well, and congrats on #2!

Hello & welcome to BnB!
looking forward to getting to know you as well, and congrats on #2!

Thanks! Bit nervous as i would have liked too wait another year until trying for #2 but we are both happy! && i am sure we will manage somehow lol

xx

I'm sure you'll do fine! How far along are you now?

I'm sure you'll do fine! How far along are you now?

Im not too sure, Got :bfp: last night && my last period was around 4th april so not too far along. Getting doc appointment tomorrow so hopefully get scan date && find out. I will prob be scanned every 2 weeks again cause i have had 5 m/c before i had aiden && with him i was scanned every 2 weeks

xx

Sorry about your previous losses :hugs: Congrats again and please do keep us updated! You'll find all the ladies on here to be very friendly, helpful, and supportive!

Sorry about your previous losses :hugs: Congrats again and please do keep us updated! You'll find all the ladies on here to be very friendly, helpful, and supportive!

I'll be sure too keep everyone updated as i go!
wasn't sure how everyone was gonna be thinking of me with already having a baby at just 5 months and being pregnant again but as i said it wasn't planned and i dont believe in abortions. Just hope i dont have 17weeks of morning sickness again and i ain't bed bound with it lool i was with aiden!
And god help me if my labour is 47hours long again :dohh: Although i done labour on just gas and air for the last 4 hours only 43 hours i done in house with no pain relief so i am proud of myself :happydance:

Anyway i will stop rambling now lol

xx

Hoping that it isn't as difficult as your first one as well for your sanity. Good luck hun!

:rofl: Somedays I'm sure OH would love to put me there now with my mood swings.

:rofl: Somedays I'm sure OH would love to put me there now with my mood swings.

:rofl: Mine too!! Especially now i am pregnant again, I was so moody when carrying aiden lets hope history doesn't repeat itself!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->