• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Be honest... Do I stand a chance?

Noodles

Mummy to two boys!
Reaction score
It's my 1st month of TTCing so i'm not expecting anything to happen this month (although it would be fab) I just want to make sure that i'm doing everything right.

I OV'ed on Monday and we :sex: Fri, Sun, Monday and Tuesday (we went to the Grand National on Saturday so we were too tired) we have been using preseed and I had some EWCM as well.

Do I stand a chance or should we have :sex: on Sat to have made sure?

I won't be offended if you think I have missed the boat this month. I just don't want to think that i'm in with a chance if i'm not.

Plus would you go with the test date that FF give you or the one that you had given yourself? It tells me that my test day is 20 April (14 DPO) and I wasn't going to test until 22nd April as by then my Af would either be here or late.

You deffo stand a very good chance in my opinion.. good luck testing, try to hold out until at least 12 dpo if you can! :D

I dont' think you've missed the boat at all.. OH and I caught on our first month trying, only having :sex: 2 days before OV. that was it! No preseed, no opk's and I have pcos! So yep, all it takes is one teeny tiny spermie to make it so you've given them a great chance! Good luck!!

in edit - I'd wait until your normal AF date to test if you possibly can, not everyone has a LP of 14days and to test early can only bring disappointment if you see a BFN.

you've :sex: at all the right times! after all, it only takes one :spermy: to do the job!
:dust:

I say you stand a good chance from what you have said... but it is your first month so dont be to disappointed if it doesnt happen for you.
Test when you feel ready too. If you want to wait until AF is late, then wait until AF is late... is your choice hun, good luck to you.xxx

Friday and Sunday would probably have been your best chances so your definately not out of the running. Bd'ing after O generally won't work but you never know. It's better to have the swimmers waiting as you O.

FX xxx

Thanks girls, I was so frustrated with myself as I got a completely -ve OPk on Sat so I thought that I wouldn't OV until Tuesday. I was so tired on Saturday though!

My LP is normally 12 days but for some reason last month it jumped to 14 days so I think that's why my FF has said the 20th my test and 22 for my AF

You're good...thats how I got preggeres this time...only took me 4 months....

and with my other 2 kids it took me a month...so good luck.

All sounds good to me! I'd wait until your FF test date. But what am I saying, last month I tested 10 times before and on the day AF was due (all BFNs of course).

Good luck!!!

You definitely stand a good chance. I was looking on the pregnancy charts on Fertility Friend and the ones I saw didn't seem to have as much :sex: as me and DH have been doing for the 3 months!!! The month I fell pregnant, we didn't go mad pre-ovulation so I think a lot of the time, it's just down to luck. Good luck x

I think you are spot on. You dont want overkill so to speak!! Def keep us up to date. I am about to start trying too so keep me up to date. You were so helpful to me when I got BFP (and then lost it -ectopic).
But def think you are bang on!!! GOOD LUCK XXXXXXXXXX

I am a big believer in not BD too much, it only takes one sperm after all. Ypu have more than covered the dates, you could have BD half that and still conceived. I BD two days before and the day of O and conceived, so sit back, feel happy you have covered it and try to get throiugh the 2WW!:hug:

Before i got my bfp we were about to start fertility treatment.
At our initial consultations we were told not to be doing it daily, so every other day around ovulation. I think you have a good chance.
I got my bfp a month before we were due to start treatment, i wasnt thinking it was going to happen naturally, we did it twice and i fell pg.
Good luck!

Good luck, now just the waiting game!

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayley1990
Back