Be my buddy please!

I could not figure out who that guy was or who he was talking to! I thought he was just confused but I didn't read his profile or anything else. Creepy. Thanks for reporting him!

Wow, that's scary that they said your son would be that big! Thank goodness he was smaller than they predicted! Something similar happened to my cousins wife. She went to a midwife after a bad experience with her ob with her first baby. Anyway, the wouldn't induce her and by the time they checked the size of the baby, she was like 11 lbs and she had to have a c section. I couldn't believe it.

Ok, didn't get a chance to finish my last post. I was writing it on my phone from the waiting room of the dentists office and they called me in sooner than I expected. To answer your question, we are leaving for Aruba on Sunday. I can't wait, I really need to get away fro a while.

I'm supposed to start the clomid today. I was going to take it at night since a lot of people on the clomid thread suggested taking it at night to sleep through the side effects. I'm really nervous about taking it though. I feel just really emotionally drained after last month. I debated taking a break for a month and waiting until Sept. to start it, but dh thinks I should start tonight. Idk, this whole ttc thing is really starting to get to me. I also haven't been sleeping much lately, so that's not helping. I'll probably end up taking it tonight, but I'm annoyed with myself that I just can't make a decision one way or another. I feel really silly bc I know I want a baby, but I just feel drained by the whole thing. Does that make sense?

HUGS!!! I understand! Something that is supposed to be this magical and personal thing between the two of you becomes more like a job, one that has depressing results that you come to dread. I think it's really hard to come to terms in your mind that you start to feel negative about something that should be so positive ya know? I'm sure with the chemical pregnancy and the confusing O, it's that much worse! Just make sure you make the choice that is best for you! I'm here to support you!!! I think the break will be good for you too! Let me know what you decided (if you want to). I'm here if you need to vent ANYTIME! Send me a private message if you want!
I'm 5 dpo now and don't feel a darn thing:/ Grr. It really is so frustrating!

I didn't feel the earthquake, and I feel so left out! I was at work with my headphones on doing paperwork, and people kept walking by my office and asking me if I felt the earthquake. I think I was the only who who didn't know, lol.:dohh:

Thank you so much for being so supportive! :hugs: Dh and I had a long talk last night, and we both kind of decided to take a 1 month break, or just a ntnp month. I actually feel relieved that the pressure is off a little. I just think I got a little too crazy about trying to get pregnant that I lost sight of the goal.

Don't worry about not having any symptoms yet. I heard a lot of women say that the month they got their bfp's, they had no symptoms at all. I have a website to share with you, which is my personal favorite during the tww: https://www.twoweekwait.com/early-pregnancy-symptoms. People post their symptoms in the month they got bfp's. It's definitely an interesting site.

Unfortunately, I have the worst migraine tonight. :( Gonna go to sleep a little early and see if I can't get rid of it.

Oh man! I thought you def would have felt it. My whole office was shaking! Crazy! Sorry ya missed it! The way everyone is talking about it today, it's like we survived the end of the world, so I can imagine you feel left out:)
I'm so happy for you that you talked to DH and both came up with what's best for the two of you! I can almost hear the relief in your post so I think it's the best decision! First and foremost, you want yourself and your hubby to be happy and at peace with things! And I've seen a lot of posts where people took a break and ended up with :bfp: so you never know! Not that you want to think about it! Just think of that fabulous vacation!
I have actually been stalking two week wait with no shame! It's addictive!!! Thanks for sharing though!
Did your migraine go away? I hope so!
My skin is breaking out which NEVER happens, so I'm hoping it's a sign! It'll suck even worse than it already does if it's not! I can't even remember the last time I had a pimple though so it is very rare for me. Maybe it means something? FX! Besides that, I've had some restless sleeping, weird dreams, and I'm hungry. But those could all have other causes... I'm 6 dpo and obsessing more than ever! To that point we talked about where it's unhealthy. But it's so hard once you're at this stage. I hate thinking I'm imagining things and I just wanna know one way or the other. I need to stop stressing because it's all I can think about.
I hope you're feeling better and getting pumped for your vacay:)

ok, its been the craziest few days! First of all I've had this stupid migraine for like three days now. Then the stupid hurricane started making my life miserable. We were supposed to fly out of New York on Sunday, but that's obviously not going to happen. So after two days of stressing, we changed our flight reservation and now we're leaving on Saturday instead. Now I'm a whole day behind...AHHH! I haven't even packed anything yet!

I think your symptoms sound like a good start. Anything out of the ordinary is a good sign. :) Fingers crossed that this is your month! I know what you mean about going crazy during the tww. I think anything after 5 or 6 dpo is absolute torture! I hope you're doing better today!

sorry for the short post, esp since I haven't been on in two days. :( After tomorrow I should finally have some free time.

I hope you are safe and out of the hurricane's path! This is one monster of a storm. All flights out of NY and NJ were cancelled, so we did not make it to Aruba. :cry: The airline was more than accommodating, but they couldn't get us on another flight until wed or thurs which was almost our whole vacation, so we asked for a refund. It was crazy, at one point we debated driving all night to catch a flight from Boston, but we decided that was a little crazy. It's for the best I guess because we were able to hurricane proof our house and take care of a few leaks. And we've decided that if I get a bfp this month and its a girl, we're going to name her Irene, lol.

Anyway, I hope you and your family are safe!

How are you holding up during the tww? More than half way through!

So, I actually have a good feeling about this month...even though we are technically taking a break. TMI alert, but things seem to be better than last month in the...um...cm department. Fingers crossed we both see a BFP by the end of September!

OMG I can't believe your vacation got canceled! I'm sorry!:hugs: That would be a great story to tell your future child though! So I guess your migraine is better? I hope so!
I go back and forth from being an unstable maniac to calm during this tww:wacko: I swear I have signs, but then I'm terrified that I'll get my hopes up and be let down! OH and I dtd on Sun. night and afterwards I bled! Sorry for tmi!!! It was pinkish when I wiped, then bright red! The next day there was just the tiniest bit of brown. I was freaking out and I'm still kinda freaked. I posted a thread about it and some girls said that your cervix gets more sensitive when you're pregnant and that can cause bleeding during sex. I SO hope that's right!! But see, I'm getting excited? That makes testing wayyy more scary!!!
Oh, and remember my friend that was trying at the same time? :bfp:! I'm so happy for her but the tiniest bit jealous:dohh:
Sooo, this whole relaxing deal has helped your cm? :thumbup: Did I ask if you used pre-seed? I hardly ever get ewcm so I used it the last two times and it seemed like it would help transport the swimmers where they needed to go;) I *think* I might test tomorrow morning. AF is due Thurs. or Fri. I am scared because if it's a bfn this time, I think I'm gonna have a really hard time dealing with it. I'll update you!!
FX for you this month:flower:

I'm out:cry: AF came and I am so, so sad! I know what you mean about the need to take a break. I mean, we weren't all out trying the first 7 months but I wasn't on the pill and we knew around the time I O'd, so we kinda were. The last two months, we did everything! I just don't understand what's wrong but I'm scared something is. I so badly want to leave work and go curl up in a little ball and cry, I really thought this was it.
Let me know what's going on with you when you have a chance! I hope this could still be your month:flower:

I'm so sorry! :hugs: :hugs: Try not to let the timing get to you. Sometimes, for no rhyme or reason, it just takes a while. I know its so hard, especially knowing the fact that its something you have no control over. It WILL happen, and probably soon.
Don't let the 7 months of NTNP get to you. The egg is only viable for such a small window each month, and if your not paying attention to when you ovulate it's easy to miss it. The fact that your cycles are so regular AND you get positive opks is a big indicator you are healthy. I know it's hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel, but don't give up hope!
I actually understand a little of what you are talking about. I stopped taking bc in 2006, and we used the pull out method until this year (which was pretty stupid on my part) and when I really stopped to think about it, it concerned me that I never accidently got pregnant. But I finally had to stop worrying about it since there was nothing I could do anyway.

Anyway, it's a brand new month, and a chance for a fresh start. Let's see a BFP in September!

So... I have had an interesting/busy/hellish week. Our power went out on Sunday and was out for three days. On Monday we packed all our food into 7 coolers and headed up to North Jersey to stay with family and try to save everything. We have a freezer in the basement and we had just stocked up, so I was a little annoyed. Also, our sump pump runs on electric so the basement was filling with water, and there was nothing we could do to slow it down. So we stayed with the inlaws for a few days and finally got word on Wednesday that the power was back on. The short version of the story is that its taken us several days to put out house back together, but I think we are finally organized. Whew. Got all the water out of the basement, all the leaks patched, and we saved about half of the food. (I do feel bad complaining bc we got off easy. We are 2 blocks off a river, and the ppl across the street from me lost EVERYTHING. They had water up to the first floor. This was really a terrible storm.)

I think this is officially the worst vacation ever. We've only had time to BD once, although I don't think i will ov for another few days. I haven't given up hope yet, but we'll see. :shrug:

Wow! That seriously is the WORST. VACATION. EVER. I'm sorry you had to deal with all that!!! It was really bad here too! We got off easy, just a little water in the basement and less than 24 hours without electricity. Some people around here lost it for a week! I really cannot complain!!! I'm glad things are back to normal for you!
Thank you so much for being there! I have been really discouraged. I haven't even been on this board lately because it makes me obsess and that ends up being a big ol' disappointment. This month I'm not taking OPK's. We're dtd every other day all month. I also picked up some fertility vitamins from GNC for him and me. I hope that was the right thing to do because I read somewhere that it can mess with your Oing if you normally do on schedule. Have you heard that? But they said they help your uterine lining and with cm, which I don't get much of, so I figured I'd give it a shot. Nothing wrong with boosting his swimmers either I figured. I have to go to Vegas for work at the end of September, which I'm dreading, so we won't be able to dtd then but I assume that will be after my fertile period anyway. AF came early this month which never happens so I'm a little confused.
Now that everything's back in order you better do lots of bding around your o time!!! Are you taking OPKs? Sending positive thoughts your way!!! Update me if you get a +.

Hi! So sorry I haven't been on in the longest time. I really needed to take a break... BNB was fueling my obsession, and I was getting so stressed I wasn't sleeping. I finally had to go to the dr. and get a script bc it had been like 2 weeks since I slept more than an hour a night. I'm feeling better now and ready to try again I think. Last month, I did used the opks, but I never got a positive. I gave up around cd 22, but then on cd 29 something told me to take another opk, and bang...a positive. Of course my husband was out of town that night, so there was nothing I could do about it. Now I'm just waiting for af, and she's late... AGAIN and its already cd 43 (BFN on the tests though). :( I'm going to start the clomid this month, so I'm hoping that makes the difference.

How have you been doing? I hope you've had some luck since I last talked to you? I'm so sorry af made you so sad last month. :hugs: I know its so hard not to be sad when there are so many baby reminders out there. Try to stay hopeful though. It will happen soon for both of us! Positive thoughts and baby dst your way!:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->