beatiful two lines but would it be too late?

Lavender628

Reaction score
hi ladies! so i just did an opk and came out positive, only problem is i wont be able to bd till tomorrow evening.. do you girls think it will be too late? :nope:

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 12
it may or may not be too late by then...you'll be cutting it extremely close...sorry. gl!

If your opk was negative yesterday, then I think you'll be fine. Of course it is possible that you miss it, but I think chances are good that you'll be okay. Don't forget that the egg lives for 12-24 hrs after it's released so even if you O as soon as tomorrow, you should be okay. You may not even O til Friday. Everyone's different. BD tomorrow night anyway for sure!! I read somewhere that when trying for a boy, some people don't BD til 12+ hrs after they O and abstain the days preceding O. Good luck!

You think so?? oh thank you so much i needed to hear that! it was negative yesterday it wasnt as dark as how it looks today and with both our work schedules its hard to find the time tomorrow evening is the only time we have but you just gave me hope! fx ladies :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->