Beauty advent calendars

Pearls18

Reaction score
Are you getting one this year? Which one? I'm going for Lush again this year, I LOVED last year's and this year's looks even better!

do you have a link for the lush advent calendar?

Ha it's ok, it's already on sale it's £52, lots of bath bombs, I love the look of the penguin ha.

oh fab, I NEED IT :haha: will it sell out do you think? :wacko:

I didn't have a bath last year so I've never even considered it :haha:

I'm not sure TBH, my mum buys it for me for my birthday, she sent me the pic today so I imagine she's gone ahead and not taken any chances ha!

I'm undecided this year!
The decleor one looks nice it's on my maybe list. Not impressed with the you beauty advent but quite like the look of marks and Spencer's!
I'll probably get a Yankee candle one as I always do but don't know which beauty one I'll go for this year.
Last year I had the l'occitane one and it was lovely but want something different this year.
Waiting to see if molton brown do one but I doubt it. Think bare minerals are doing one though so I'm interested to see what's in there 😍

Feelunique are doing one this year too, and lookfantastic.

I really want one but £50 is the entire budget for my Christmas from OH so if I get one I'll have nothing on Christmas morning.

I need a beauty advent calendar for my 11 year old daughter if anyone sees one or can recommend one? Thanks :)

I need a beauty advent calendar for my 11 year old daughter if anyone sees one or can recommend one? Thanks :)

This one looks good for a young girl/teen

https://www.wilko.com/kiss-gift-col...0_1475517669_f55785e5a59c28673ab082877a1b4719

https://www.johnlewis.com/molton-brown-scented-luxuries-advent-calendar/p3017307

Molton Brown are doing one but £150 !!!

I want the charlotte Tilbury one but at £150 there is no way I'm buying one, just far too costly ��

I'm going for the look fantastic advent this year, I can't wait to see what's inside!

I can't decide yet which one
I had the benefit one last time but wasn't impressed
I may have a look online later and pick

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back