Beauty must haves

Pearls18

Reaction score
What are yours? What MUST you have in your house and use everyday?

I love no7 beautiful skin cleansing lotion and moisturiser. I also like no7 dark circle corrector.

My Victoria's Secret PINK Warm & Cozy body spray!

My Liz Earle hot cloth cleanse & polish

Some form of moisturiser, at the moment i'm using Organic Surge for dry skin and also One Love skin savior waterless beauty balm - which is just amazing.

Vichy's smoothing & illuminating cream

Perfume - at the moment it's Marc Jacob's Daisy & Chanel's Co Co Mademoiselle.

Foundation - Rimmel match perfection
Mascara - Maybelline The Falsies

Burts bees passionfruit lip balm

Batiste xxl volume dry shampoo

My must haves change monthly but these are my absolute favs and things I use almost everyday at the moment :)

I couldn't manage without decent moisturisers and Baptiste dry shampoo. I chop and change between foundations and mascara but the only makeup I wouldn't switch from is my HD brows palatte! I can shade my eyebrows jn(they're so fair) and still look natural

Soap and Glory scrub, cleanser and moisturiser. Heaven for the skin!

Coconut oil
Sulfate free shampoo
Mac foundation , lipstick, and mascara
Gel Eyeliner of any sort
L'Oreal pro Absolut Repair masque/Aussie 3 min miracle

Simple make up remover

A decent concealer is my absolute must have. I have been using MAC for about five years and it's the best I've found.

I'm going through a proper slob phase lately, the only products I use everyday are deodorant and carmex :lol:

Tbf my face is totally rejecting makeup at the moment. It just comes off in scales :wacko:

Aussie shampoo and conditioner
L'occitane precious face cream - best ever!!!
Benefit pore fessional primer
Bare minerals powder
Bare minerals mascara

I don't use it all the time, but Revlon Black Cherry is my go-to lipstick if I want to go bold.
Real Techniques foundation brush,
Urban Decay Naked Palette 2,
Timotei 0% Shampoo,
Burts Bees Acai lipbalm,
Burts Bees Baby Bee Dusting Powder (I use this as face powder and dry shampoo).

Bare minerals face powders. Love it since having my baby makes me break out with any other foundations

Nioxin hair therapy for thinning hair: my hair's been a mess since having DS2, still hasn't returned to its usual thickness even nearly 2 yrs later...

Moisturizer with SPF, gotta protect my skin;)

Mascara

Batiste Dry Shampoo

Hand cream, face cream and blistex - i'm not specifically loyal to a particular brand but i have very dry skin!

A paper bag...

Specifically one to accomodate my head size...

:lol:

The soap and glory eyebrow pencil!

St Ives apricot scrub

Bare minerals foundation power and concealer
My false effect mascara
Vaseline for dried chapped lips

Only thing I must have is hair dye.

I don't even wear make up. I've learnt to accept my dark circles under my eyes (no amount of make up will hide them) and I just look stupid with make up on anyway. I do own make up, but I never use it. Maybe it's because I don't really know how to use it :haha: besides, I feel more confident not wearing it than I do.

My make up changes an awful lot. I tend to do my make p depending on the weather and my mood.

However, my moisturiser is probably my 'can not live without'. Since discovering Eucerin Dermo Purifying Hydrating care. I could be a sales woman for this. It's done wonders for my skin. And my eye cream is Kiehls eye cream with Avacado. Which I'm just using up a sample of. It's a bit of a 'cult' product just now. Usually I'd use Bakel cool eyes.

On make up days my musts haves are
Nars Illuminator. Or my skin looks dead.
Bobbi Brown concealing palette.

And probably most essential for me, is a perfume. Just now I'm Jo Malone Early Gray and Cucumber. But that depends on my mood and the weather too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->