Beauty tips(another off the topic thread)

My doc says eat the real butter and run as fast as you can from the margarine in a tub!

I find that if I use the real thing, I use less.

I also found a butter dish that vacuum seals, so the butter can be left out at room temperature without going rancid; no more torn toast, LOL

I agree marge is just chemicals mixed with yellow colouring and sold in plastic. Yuck! I eat butter but rarely, on the odd days when I make bread we eat it with real butter, which oh being french slices as if it were cheese. I just have a little and think after all we do need some fats. Fat is part of the building blocks for babies brains, so a little is surely allowed. Too much sugar isn´t good though so I have sworn of the chocolate spread which the French half of my family think is a nutritious snack.
I have bread in the oven now and a quiche with creme in so today is def a fats day.

Nats, do you mean Nutella?

I cannot stand that stuff, LOL

If you want to know more about food and pregnancy and first year of your babies life listen to this series it is fascinating!
https://www.bbc.co.uk/podcasts/series/medmatters
That is the link to the second part but the first part is great too if you can find it.
Lots of new research that shows birth weight and nutrition affect your child for their whole lives and the lives of their children. No pressure than!!

Nats, do you mean Nutella?

I cannot stand that stuff, LOL

Yeah all OH family give it to their kids for breakfast, eurgh. I love it but don´t understand how they think it is a healthy choice. Or they give them chocolate biscuits, weird.
I am really dizzy today, keep bouncing off the walls.:headspin:

Nats, you need a ticker so we know where you are in your cycle, LOL.

I think the Nutella theory is, if the kids will eat it on whole grain bread, then it's good for them in the end. If I remember correctly, Nutella has less sugar than jam. But don't quote me.

oh a ticker, um not sure how to do that. I´m just trying to put a photo on of my new sculpture, hang on I´ll try to do both. I´m about 6dpo, but I think the dizzy is the weather.

there can you see that?

Attachments

• clay-copper-mix-2.jpg
    clay-copper-mix-2.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 4
Thanks Dmom. I have created a ticker, but now I don´t know where to insert it??( No rude answers please)

yay think i have done it, ticker coming up.

Hope you don´t mind Dmom, I quoted you in my ticker.

Nats, I don't mind at all! It took me ages to figure out how to upload a ticker!

there can you see that?

Oh wow, that is freaking amazing!!

Man, what a talent...

What is it made out of?

Thank you! The head is made in black clay and fired, then the body is copper cut an soldered with silver solder. I´m glad you guys like it, now i have to hope it sells when I take it to Madrid next month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->