Beauty Treatments

Leafy

Reaction score
Does anyone get any?

I've never had anything done professionally except an eyebrow shape once, where the beauty therapist basically told me I had crap eyebrows with regard to shape & couldn't do much with them! LOL people still compliment me on my eyebrow shape though even though I do them myself these days :shrug:

I am thinking now though that I would like an eyebrow & eyelash tint and want to get them done in a salon. Anyone had this done? Was it worth it? Maybe a spray tan too, i'm naturally really pale and when I have tried in the past to do fake tans at home it only ever seems to stick to my legs and arms?! 'Good'-make ones too such as St Tropez. I can never tan my chest, it just doesnt work?! :dohh: So I'm thinking a pro could probably sort me out!!

Anyone else get any treatments? Care to share your experiences? I don't know why but I'm so nervous about visiting a salon hehe :flower:

hi hun

i get my eyebrows shaped/waxed and tinted and also my eyelashes tinted... i think its well worth it (my friends qualified so i do get it cheap and at her house for quite cheap)..... makes me feel so much better about myself and i enjoy getting it done and having a little me time.

also i have a fake bake spray tan done, one a month or this month twice as i had a party last weekend and going to one this weekend (also by my friend), i feel so much more confident with a tan and also slimmer strangely

go for it treat yourself xx

I get quite a few bits done.

Eyelash extensions every week or fortnight.

HD brows once a month

Eyebrow tidy & tint inbetween (once/twice a month)

Shellac/Rockstar on my nails & toes (Once a month)

I used to get a spray tan every Thursday too but I'm too chubby to get my rolls out now so I just tan myself :rofl:

I think it's well worth the money to make you feel that so much better about yourself. It really changes your face having nice neat eyebrows and to go out with no make up on is so easy when you have neat eyebrows & some eyelash extensions on!

I think im going to get my eyebrow and eyelashes done. When you get a spray tan how long does it last? Longer than the ones you do yourself or the same?? xx

If you maintain a spray tan it can last upto 2 weeks. I'm talking every day moisturizing, don't dry when you get out of the shower, just pat opposed to scrubbing etc once they start coming off though they can make you look real grubby, I always say I look like wholemeal bread :rofl: it goes all patchy and grainy!

i prefer home self tanning as it's cheaper and i don't have to get my blobby body out in front of anybody.

i've had my eyebrows shaped. i didn't find it much different to when i did them myself. it does make you feel better though. it's relaxing having someone else do it too. i'd like my eyelashes tinted but i never really saw the point. :shrug:

with regards to the woman telling you you had crap eyebrows, i once got told by a hairdresser i couldn't have a side fringe as it just wasn't possible :rofl: i went to another hairdresser and they said it was a load of rubbish. i've had one for years now!

I had really deep wrinkles on the top of my head which I was extremely embarrassed about. After a conversation at my beauty salon (https://www.londonpremierlaser.co.uk/botox-london.php) I was told that if it really was an issue then maybe Botox would be an option. Fast forward till now and after having Botox I feel so much more confident, I am not a vain person but the deep wrinkles on my head really used to upset me. My partner has been great, he told me he thinks I look beautiful and I didn’t need the Botox, bless him, although he said he has noticed a massive difference in my personally after.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->