bebe confort loola

laura3103

Mum to 2 expecting no3 :)
Reaction score
has anyone had a loola if so what did you think i'm coonsidering getting on for this baby with the windoo carry cot just would like to know what you all think of them

I have a loola up and I absolutely love it, I got in when my little boy was 3 months or so, so I didnt have the carry cot, but as a push chair its great.

i have loola i love it too easy to fold easy to use with car seat carry cot or buggy bit only down side i found carseat is heavy already my lo is only 3mnths n i found handles are low but im quite tall but once u get used to them is fine the carry cot is lovely n padded too

i have loola i love it too easy to fold easy to use with car seat carry cot or buggy bit only down side i found carseat is heavy already my lo is only 3mnths n i found handles are low but im quite tall but once u get used to them is fine the carry cot is lovely n padded too

how tall are you? i'm 5'10 and have a quinny zap with my daughter which i find quite low.

has anyone had a loola if so what did you think i'm coonsidering getting on for this baby with the windoo carry cot just would like to know what you all think of them

We've got the loola, the cabrio fix car seat and the windoo carry cot, which is fab, we didn't bother with a moses basket we just use the carry cot for our daughter to sleep in. The loola is easy to fold down, once you've figured out how and the car seat is so simple to use with the isofix base

I'd go for the Loola Up rather than the Loola cos the bar is far easier to push than the handles!

im 5'7 i have a m&p pliko aswell n its lower than that as i say i have got used to it but as u are taller than me u might not its nicer to push than my pliko i could mesure handle height for u if that would help

also if u have the matching bag it attaches with loops to the handles it wont go on with the windoo carry cot on:(

I have the loola up and i love it.

Its quite bulky but with the carry cot it is perfect for new babys. Also the carry cot is fully ventilated so you dont have to worry about them being it to long. you can also put it in the car

I have the carseats to this buggy so if I have another baby this will be the buggy I buy

I have a Loola up for sale if you are interested in a second hand one :) It is fairly bulky but great for the parent facing feature. Easy to manoeuvre around too! The only downside is the lack of storage space.

The loola is quite wide and heavy but overall a good pram. My hubby doesnt like pushing it cause it gives him a bad back (he is 6ft) and the straps are too small and you need to get replacement straps as they grow. Its good for folding while the seat is still on and in parent facing mode though :thumbup: xxx

Im looking at getting one if I can sell my silvercross 3d. The loola up is better apparently for tall people as it has height adjustable handles :)

they onl adjust round not up n down i find them quite low im 5ft 7

they onl adjust round not up n down i find them quite low im 5ft 7

They are height adjustable so yes they do go up and down! I have it at one height my husband has it at the next height up.

all the good reviews for the Loola are why i bought one, i couldnt find a bad word about it but it was by far the WORST pushchair i have ever encountered.

its heavy, cumbersome, its difficult to tip up curbs, it wobbles when u push it, the handles were too low, when collapsing as a whole unit it took up masses of space in my boot, rear facing mean u couldnt access the basket or have a bag hanging on the handles. gosh the list of faults is just endless!

i love my loola.
downside is the basket underneath is too small to fit anything useful! :lol:
but i dont use it for big shopping trips.
i find my changing bag fits on lovely on those little hooks on the handles, the handle height is low compared to my other prams, but its no bother to me really (im 5'7)
its not great up curbs though.
i always take the seat unit off to fold as i find they slot in the boot better than folded as one thing.
i payed £75 for second hand brill condition. i dont think its worth full price however.
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->