because I like seeing the line get darker!

PrayinForBaby

Haley's Mommy =)
Reaction score
I've already posted here, but I tend to freak out easily and havent had my scan yet (even though its today @ 4pm), I poas last night and got the 2 prettiest lines I have seen in my life!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: Sorry the picture itself is a little blurry, my camera phone is terrible! :blush:https://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l319/daisydax7939/poas4.gif

Beautiful lines!! :) Let me know how you get on at your scan hun. Good luck! x x x

thankya dear! its almost 2pm here and i don't go until 4pm....sooooo anxious! did you end up going for yours today?

Aww I bet the time is dragging for you! Oh my gosh you must be sooooo excited! Yep I have mine tomorrow :) Really dont know what to expect at nearly 5 weeks. Have you had to drink lots of fluids? x x

yes! they said with it being early that i needed to have a full bladder...wonder why that is?

Hmmm I think its so they can get a clearer picture, but Im not 100% sure myself. Well good luck hunny! Im off to sleep now, I shall be thinking of you and your little bean :D x x

I had my early scan today at 5+6 and didn't see a HB, they said it is fine at this stage and they don't need to see me again. There was a pregnancy sac and a yolk sac so all is ok, FX.

As for a full bladder you shouldn't eat or drink anything prior to your scan, when they say a full bladder they mean don't go to the loo before hand. My app was 9am this morning, i went to the loo at 5am had a good drink then, and didn't wat, drink or wee until 10am! i was bursting!!
There was a girl in the waiting room drinking a bottle of water and eating amint and they took it off her!

Hope this helps x

well girls, just got back from my scan...from looking at the scan they think i'm in the 4-5 week range instead of the 6-7 range, which changes me from a july baby to an august baby! =) I saw a big black sac, with a dot almost imagineable in it! :happydance: But I have my first appt on Dec 16th, and then another ultrasound on Dec 23rd! So we will definitely see a heartbeat by the next go around! I am just over the freakin moon right now! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Ooo, forgot...I'm still keeping my ticker the way it is now, but as soon as I get the right due date I'll update!

Yaaaaay!!! Glad your scan went ok hun :D x x

Brilliant! Congratulations hon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"