Becoming obsessed with certain smells?

Mrs Dragonfly

Raising our toddler
Reaction score
Okay, this is very weird but I've become totally obsessed with certain smells. Like my linen closet, it smells so dang good. Every time I pass it I have to open it and take a few sniffs. This afternoon DH and I were shopping at Costco and on the way out we walked past the tire center, the rubber tires smelt amazing and DH thought I was crazy.

The highlight of my day was doing laundry because the smell of the laundry soap is fantastic.

Am I the only one going crazy here? I've always enjoyed certain smells but right now some of these smells are making me want to do some deep breathing to get them in:haha: The linen closet is the perfect example of that lol.

Well...just so long as you don't start licking the things that smell good (a few of these threads are getting me worried :haha:) Just kidding. I'd like to blame my wax melt addiction on the pregnancy, maybe the OH would be more in favor of my growing collection if I could convince him that it's what baby wants hehe

Rubber tire smell sounds incredible right now. I've been loving new plastic smells, my favourite is walking through the shoe section in stores!

hahahaaha I'm like that normally... so im even more so like that now. I have a really really good sense of smell normally which makes me obsess over some really nice smells. So maybe its just your enhanced senses kicking in full time.

With my first I craved smells terribly! I loved the smell of vinegar, onions and fire :wacko: I don't even like onions or vinegar to eat! I used to light candles all the time :haha:

Ive been loving the smell of my pine scented toilet cleaner and the thought has crossed my mind to buy some pine essential oil to burn to make the whole house smell!

You had me at rubber tires! Lol I don't know wth that's all about.

Baby powder, unfiltered water, Clorox clean up, dirt, chalk, and sanitizer here! LOOOOVE those smells!!!

I love smelling the towel when just out the machine. I snIff them while wet before putting in dryer. Amazing

Sponges lol you know the smell of a brand new bath sponge I have got one on top of my fridge so I can sniff it whenever I want lol
I love that smell I also love the smell of creosote that fence stuff ? Amelia amazing lol

Well...just so long as you don't start licking the things that smell good (a few of these threads are getting me worried :haha:) Just kidding. I'd like to blame my wax melt addiction on the pregnancy, maybe the OH would be more in favor of my growing collection if I could convince him that it's what baby wants hehe

Haha nope, no licking things! Just sniffing them:haha: Oh gosh, DH wont let me get any wax melts :( he's worried I'll perfume our home with things he finds stinky lol

You had me at rubber tires! Lol I don't know wth that's all about.

Oh man, the rubber tired are crazy! I almost want to go back to Costco tomorrow just to sniff around the tire center:dohh:

Sponges lol you know the smell of a brand new bath sponge I have got one on top of my fridge so I can sniff it whenever I want lol
I love that smell I also love the smell of creosote that fence stuff ? Amelia amazing lol

Goodness, sponges! That's different :)

I'm so glad I'm not the only one loving smells. Right now I wish I could crawl into our linen closet and just smell it all night:rofl:

Oh yes! The lemon zest Dettol kitchen cleaner and my hair conditioner. Lol also, the car's aircon. :) I had it with my first as well around the same time.

I have had to throw out all the firelighters in the house. I could smell them all day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->