Bed Rest :(

MandMsMommy

Reaction score
And onto bed rest I go. Thank you pregnancy for giving me the WORST case of anemia which has lead me to have the worst chest pain and palpitations. Luckily the doctor said that they are not dangerous, just very uncomfortable, but I need to be on bed rest and keep my stress level wayyyyy down. Pffft. I can see that happening. My RBC is currently at 3.3 so my doctor wants me to have a transfusion before I deliver. Great. Another thing I can worry about not worrying about. Miserable.

Just laying here I can feel these things all the way in my throat. I suffer from anxiety as it is, so when I was getting dizzy and having chest pain I seriously thought it was anxiety. Apparently that is not the case. She said because my RBC is so low I am going to feel them more than someone who has normal or high levels.

Anyone else have anemia?

I found your post on the boards while desperately looking for other anemia stories. My number keeps dropping and I'm scared I will have to go on bed rest. I also previously had panic attacks, so every time I get dizzy or my heart pounds in my chest, I tend to brush it off and assume it's me panicking about the anemia/dizziness.... But it may be the real deal! I hope everything worked out ok for you!

I have very similar symptoms!

Im due in 10 days and have had mild aniemea since pre pregnancy, but it has got worse during my pregnancy. Its hard to get anything done with these horrible heart palpitations and i hate feeling um in my throat ... i do tend to panic and i do suffer from anxiety too .. I try and sleep it all off, or lie down as much as possible,

ive gone through 3 diffrent iron suplements, and im not really been informed of if I'll need a transfusion, im hoping not ... but it's a scary thing to feel. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->