been bleeding!

Ahhh tell him to take the day off woman - Can't miss this hehe

I'm glad the spotting has calmed down for you. All sounds well & I have all crossed thats how it stays x

How are things??

Hope everything well hun! ...
xxx

Im fine thanks and no more bleeding but dreading my scan tuesday when i should be looking forward to it. Apparently my uterus is the size of a plum!:shy: according to something I read so that would explain why my tummy feels like a balloon is being blown up inside me! Maybe its gas:pop: Does anyone else get this stretchy blown up feeling in the first 12 weeks?

Lol i feel like that the whole way through!!!

Don't worry about things hun try to stay calm and relaxed, Everything will be ok!

xxx

Miss Maternal that feeling is very common babe, we all feel bloated and like we are being blown up inside out :wacko:

I had severe bleeding & clots at 11 weeks with Alfie and he was bouncing about oblivious to it all.... so keep your chin up babe and I hope the bleeding stops completely for you!

The best of luck for your scan babe....keep positive and stay as calm as possible! :hugs: x

Thanks Tam. I know it sounds daft but I did another pregnancy test today because ot the bleeding and its still positive.:happydance: Im feeling sick and trying to hide the fact im pregnant at work until im 12 weeks. Have tld them i had a sickness bug but i think they might catch on soon. Dont know weather to tell them after my scan if all well but I have only been there since Christmas! x

Glad everything is looking good :dance:

Tell your work when your comfortable to do so ...

:hugs: x

I really hope everything is ok...i'm sure it is, and I think anyone in your situation would panic.

But the fact that the 2 tests have said you're still preg is great!

Let us know how the scan goes, i'll be thinking of you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->