Been off the bcp for a week now!!!

louisagonz

Reaction score
I was on the IUD for the full 5 years and had it removed in March. At that time I had gotten onto the bcp. I was taking it on time each day and never missed. This most recent month of May I missed the 13th and the 15th. I started to bleed for a few days but I kept taking the pill and the bleeding stopped. I am wondering if it could've made me ovulate? Anyway, since then I've had these terrible headaches all day. I can drink coffee or take pain killers and they wont stop. I've also been getting very dizzy to the point where I feel like I might vomit. I have been urinating much more. I also have lower back pain. My breasts hardly fit into my bras anymore and are very tender to touch.
After talking about the possibility of pregnancy my husband and I decided to start ttc. I have been off of the bcp since last week on the 20th. When I got off of the pill I had a withdrawal bleed from 5/23/15-5/25/15. I always get my period at the end of the month. Since I had my withdrawal bleed this month, should I still be expecting my period to be at the end of the month?

Also, what are my chances of already being pregnant from missing a few pills earlier in the month?
Any advice would be great. I want to take a test soon but I feel like it might be too early since I wouldn't have even gotten my period yet if I hadn't stopped the pill.

Ur body maybe messed up from missing the two days, normally if you didnt miss more then that I would think you would be ok. I would count the bleed after stopping bcp as cd 1..good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->