Been on a hiatus now trying again.

trying2bamom

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

i hope everyone is doing better than I am. I had given up for a while. Now I am back trying again. I am feeling very doubtful and I wanted to know if anyone had any herbs that would help with fertility besides Vitex.

We can't afford to go to a fertility doctor, Its so expensive and I'm trying to hopefully take another stab at it alone. Please ladies I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

Hi! I'm kind of in the same boat. Have you looked into Essential oils at all? If had the extra $ Id be more consistent in my research, I do know there are several oils/blends that are supposed to be good for fertility. I used Pinterest to find a bunch of info.

I didnt thinj to look at pintrest for trykng to conceive. What word did you use on pintrest? I was reading something about maca or dong quai but id dont know. I really want to get preggers this coming year.

Hello!! Welcome back. I too have irregular periods and no PCOS.

Just put in something like "herbs that boost fertility" or "herbs that aid in conception". I read that raspberry leaf tea is good for uterine health too. I've been drinking that and it's actually a nice tea.

Thanks I will try that. I think I saw that tea in the vitamin shop

I did a search yesterday on Pintrest for herbs and found a bunch of info. Seems like they are all for specific "ailments". I wouldn't even know where to begin...I have an extremely normal period and OV pains almost every cycle around day 14/15. Just can't seem to get lucky. I've had 2 MCs since Sept 2013, the last was this past July.
I'm beginning to think its not me!

I understand completely. I havent had any MCs but I can only imagine. Have you tried any herbs? I was ttyong vitex for a while. I didnt get prgnant so I stopped. I will say that whwn I took it on time regularly it helped me get my period more often then I do now.

I haven't tried any yet, I really wouldn't know where to start. Since I am regular as far as cycles go, no PCOS or anything like that...
I was just looking now to try to find something that maybe DH and I both could take and saw Maca (and a ton of other expensive stuff). Have you tried that?
DH takes a multivitamin and folic acid...at least I think he is still taking them. He takes them in the morning before work and I'm not up yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->