Been put back a week :(

pearlsandbows

Got our BFP on Xmas Day!
Reaction score
I am so impatient & even though I kind of expected it because of my long cycles, I am feeling bluergh as I went for my booking in app today & midwife said I should assume I'm 7 weeks rather than 8 & have due date 5th sept. Feel like I have lost a week :(!
xo.

When did you get your bfp? I would assume that was somewhere between 12-15 dpo, right? So, 3+5 up to 4+1 at the time of the bfp? Maybe you'll be moved ahead when you get your scan!

Well date of last AF was 21st Nov then got bfp 25th Dec but my cycles are 37 to 39 days so midwife said I probably ovulate a week or so later, & as you said she said the scan will say for sure.
xo.

I had an early scan with dd and was moved back six days, then at 12 week scan got moved back forward three days x

I was moved back a bit over a week when I went for an early scan. Don't worry! You soon catch up again :winkwink: :haha:

My last AF was 11/17, and I have 25-27 day cycles. So, I was hoping to measure ahead, but no...3-4 days behind.

I also got my date pushed back. Last week I went in thinking I was 8+5 but I was only 7+2....but I was sooo happy to see that lil hb it really didn't matter. My cycles are crazy so I wasn't expecting to be exactly where the dd calculators said. The weird thing is I was going in when I got a +opk and it seems I wasn't even fertile for another week, lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->