Been spotting 8 days now? Miscarriage?

scorpgirl05

Reaction score
I feel like I am going to have a miscarriage I have been spotting 8 days now :(. First it was brown and yesterday it starting turning pink. Ladies who have had miscarriages whose first sign was spotting how long did it take you to miscarry? And weird question but does sex prolong a miscarriage for some reason? My boyfriend keeps telling me it's in my head I am going to miscarry but I just know I am.

Go to dr if you have bleeding and pain

I can only offer my experience but I've been spotting since 2 days before I got a positive test last Tuesday (13th). It turned bright red when I started back at work so I called my GP. He said not to worry unless it's filling a pad every hour and if I'm also cramping, which I'm not. If it's making you panic, call your doctor and ask for a referral to the early pregnancy unit if your hospital has one.

definitely see a dr if you're bleeding and in pain. Spotting is normal but if you're concerned its worth getting checked. Hope everything is ok, I spotted a lot during early pregnancy with my daughters!

I just know with this one so I am wondering how long it usually takes to miscarry. I had such bad cramps last night so I know it is coming soon.

It can vary. My first, I spotted once. 2 weeks later I found out the baby had no heartbeat and had stopped grown over a week earlier. I finally ended up having a D&C bc it was taking too long to miscarry. My 2nd one, I spotted and bled lightly for 3 days. 2 weeks passed and I started spotting again and then within a couple days I started bleeding and miscarried. My 3rd, I spotted a bit for almost 10 days until I finally started bleeding. I hope this isn't what's happening for you. Best of luck

With my first one i started spotting then bleeding with cramps the first day. Second mc i spotted for one or two days then i starting bleeding and cramping.

Spoting can be normal. You should go to the dr and get checked out. You may just need progesterone or something. I wish you all the best!

Thanks ladies I hope it comes soon because if the baby did die I just want this to be over with

I am also having some light brown spotting . Today is the 4th day for me. So worried! Fingers crossed for us both

It could be nothing or it could be the start of a miscarriage (I hope it isn't). With either option the spotting could increase or decrease.

There are ladies on here who had full out red bleeding and their babies were absolutely fine. On the other hand, I had one day of brown spotting and found out 3 days later that baby had died two weeks prior.

I recommend calling your doctor and see what they say.

Well I saw the baby yesterday and baby is still alive and has a heart beat

That's wonderful. Spotting and bleeding really can be so confusing and distressing, but it really doesn't necessarily mean anything. I bled much heavier in first tri with my daughter (but had an otherwise healthy and straightforward pregnancy) than I did with my miscarriage. Glad to hear you got good news.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->