Been such a long time...

iluvbump

Reaction score
last you ladies heard from me i kept having random spotting...then i disappeared... i wasn't pregnant then...
but recently:
About month n half ago i thought i might be pregnant again... but was too early to test... then i got admitted into hospital... i told the dr there was a possibility i was pregnant but was too soon to test... he tested anyway... but of course was BFN. i got admitted they did a lumber puncture.. (ladies i do not recommend. :haha:) they discovered i have benine intracranial hypertension.... basically spinal fluid going round the brain... too much of it...so they put me on all these drugs... bcause they said no way was i pregnant...
anyway... other day i started having wat feels like those pains.... and next day i passed a HUGE clot... now its REAAAAALLY light...
i knew i was pregnant.... i knew it! even my mum had a feeling... and the moment that clot came out... i knew it was over... im absolutly gutted...
and now i work in ultrasound... imagine the feeling when i deal with a 19 week pregnant lady...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->