Been to docs!

sophie

Mum of 2 pg with no3!
Reaction score
I went to doctors yesterday, purly cos of my stomach as its been really sore an ive been having af pains all the time and i was just generally worried i felt so stupid and as if i was wasting her time, anyway she said that all seemed perfectly normal with my AF'S an so on, i started to cry when she talked about m/c :oops: she asked if m/c had been investigated i said no so she's sending me for bloods etc on day 21 of my cycle i guess this is to see if im ovulating, she's also told me to loose a little bit of weight which i knew i had too anyway which i have been doin. she was really nice actually. didnt think they'd investigate my fertility just like that!
anyway pointless thread just thought ide inform u!
xxx

anyway pointless thread just thought ide inform u!

Not a pointless thread hun at all! *Gives you a likkle slap* :lol:

I think that is FAB news personally :dance:

x

i feel like a whole weights been lifted off my shoulder for some reason :dance: :happydance:.
xx

Great isn't it - Really pleased for you :hugs:

Personally, im also thrilled for you...good to see your doctor is being supportive...

and like wobbles said...nothing is pointless here if it's on your mind

xxx

aww thats brilliant babe what a fabby doc!!!!! :D

Aww thats great that they're doing something!
And that you feel a bit better for it too!!!

:hugs:

xox

Glad your doc is being so helpful. It makes a huge difference. :hugs:

Thanks girls!
I must admit my doctors are really good compared to some of the docs i read about.
She told me to just keep tryin (which seems impossible at present OH doin shift work) an we will see what happens. feelin more positive about the whole thing now, i will just have to BD all weekend to make up for this week :lol:
xx

Awww always nice when you get a nice doctor!!
Glad they're supporting you and have helped put your mind at rest!

:hugs:

xox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"