• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Been to doctors

just cant believe the doctors are not giving you a scan today and leaving you like this, oh hun i am praying for everything is o.k, have you got anyone with you, to help you with your other children, Try not to do NOTHING just lay down feet up and stay positive love and hugs x x x

Thank you, my boyfriend is on his way home so he will look after the kids for me.
Thanks for the advice skiwi and everyone
Luv Cheryl xxx

how you holding up hun, hugggggggggggggggsssssssssssss

hi cheryl - i dont know if uve seen my other thread but i messaged you this am to say i was thinking of you and i really was - really felt for you. well i started bleeding too today at lunchtime and went to the docs and have an emergency scan tomorrow morning too!!! i really do know how u feel now and its not nice!!!fingers crossed for both of us!! this is horrible.........xxxxxxxxxx

hi cheryl and uptongirl
hope all goes well tomorrow
hugs and kisses xx

:hugs: I really wish they can get you in sooner. :hugs: Thinking of you:hugs:

:hugs:
Thinking of you in this upsetting time, I really hope you get good news!!:kiss:

Thinking of you Cheryl! I hope that it's good news. Stay positive. I'm thinking about you.

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear this. I really hope everything is ok tomorrow at the scan. You will be in my thoughts hun. :hugs:

Thank you so much everyone. The tablets off the doctor got me to sleep, i didn't have any pain. I went to bed at 8.30 last night i felt sick. Well the time is 5 in the morning and i woke with a pain in my side i have took some tablets and i am going back to bed for abit, if i can sleep.
i will let you all know when i have had the scan. It could be tonight, i don't know, i am meant to be spending the day with my parents but i think i will come home and send the kids with them.
Hope everyone is ok.
Uptongirl, I am thinking of you, I hope your scan goes well too. Fingers crossed for both of us
Luv Cheryl xxx

Wishing you all the best cheryl and uptongirl,hope everything is ok.

keeping my fingers crossed for you sweetheart goodluck x x

Thank you skiwi. I am feeling really scared now.
The bleeding has slowed down, no clots now, But i only had some small ones. The pain isn't too bad i just keep getting a pain in my side mainly, then it swaps to the other side then its in the middle. But its not too bad
Luv Cheryl xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"