• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Been to doctors

cheryl

mum of 3 +1 mc
Reaction score
They can't get me in for a scan today they are full, so i have to go tommorrow. She said my pulse and blood pressure are fine and my tummy feels ok.
If i need to, i have to go back and see her again or out of hours phone the emergency doctor. She gave me some co-codamol for the pain.
So i won't know until tommorrow.
Luv Cheryl xxx

Oh Cheryl.

I hope everything is ok tomorrow. :hugs:

I had a lot of bleeding with my two pregnancies and they resulted in 2 healthy babies so keep strong.

Thank you Ladies, I feel ill today, I am still bleeding, with small clots in it, But i don't know, I still think i have lost him, But i am really praying that i haven't.
Luv Cheryl xxx

Sending you hugs Cheryl. Just try and relax today. Good luck for tomorrow.:hugs:

hi cheryl
hope all is ok
keep us updated hun
danielle x

Thank you Ladies. I have taken some co-codamol that the doctor gave me and they have really chilled me out, I feel better, the pains in my tummy have about gone.
I will let you know if there is any change and after i have had my scan i will let you know.
Luv Cheryl xxx

I hope everything goes well tomorrow, let us know when you find anything out :hugs:

Thank you, I really do wish that my baby is still here. I really wanted this baby, We had been trying for 6 months and to get a positive i was so happy and now it could have been taken away from me.
I should have known, this year everything that could have gone wrong has. I can't wait for 2008.
I still just want to cry. I feel so sad, luckily the tablets have cgilled me out, so i am feeling a bit better. I just want time to hurry up so i can have my scan tommorrow.
Luv Cheryl xxx

Vickie i will be straight on as soon as i know to let you all know.
I just want to thank everyone for being such a big suport for me, I have never been through this before and it really does help to have such nice people to talk to, I can't thank you all enough
Luv Cheryl xxx

Thank you.
well the good news is the bleeding seems to be slowing down
Luv Cheryl xxx

:hugs:Hope everything goes ok for you tomorrow. Try and stay positive hun :) :hugs:

Lots of luck chick I really hope you return with good news

:hugs: x

Thank you Wobbles, I hope so too
Luv Cheryl xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member