Been To Dr's!!

KX

Reaction score
I wont be going back to work til LO is born!

He was disgusted with my work/boss and said no way with HMS should I be climbing flights of stairs 6months pg.

So I dont know whats harder-being at work or at home with Becca!:rofl:

This time round I plan on taking 9 months off, so I wont b back to work til next June!woo hoo!

Thnaks for all the help and support you all gave in my other thread, means more than u know girls xxx:hugs:

good! and haha to your work! u asked for lighter duties.. they refused so fuck em! so glad u got signed off hun, gr8 news!!!!

yay fab news. Its a shame work left you no option but am glad you have such a supportive Dr. Though if Rebecca is anyhting like Seren you might be begging to go back to work ;)

Good on ya karrina ....

Sod em for the next 12mths ... Assholes!

xxx

thats brillaint, don't believe your work

Thats good news Kx

I'm glad its turned out this way ... was rather worrying from this side of the PC :D

x

Glad your GP igned u off. Your work is so out of order. Do u get full pay when off sick hun? If u don't get on to HSE 'cos think u should get full pay 'cos in essence they can't provide u with suitable work.

Hope you get full pay and you can still put madam in nursery a couple of days to give you a break. Glad you got signed off, look after yourself hon.

hehe cool, what work did u do?

Antisocial Behaviour Officer for local council. A ned buster :rofl:

I am on full pay for sickness :happydance:

fcuk them, I wanted to stay at work and do my job apart from the visits, but they wouldn't have it, so its their tough sh*t!

Kina I am keeping madam in for 2 days til November (once enxt one is born etc) but after that I will be on SMP so the pennies will be pretty tight :hissy:

thats good new hun, Iv olny just read you other thread, your boss was out of order, hope he is happy now he has lost out haha what a knob! Now you can put your feet up and relax (well sort of lol) less stress means a happier mum, happier toddler and happier baby in tum! glad its all sorted for you hun xxx

Yay good for you .. glad you got this sorted. Relax and try to take it easy .. well as much as you can with a toddler .. lol.

Great news! Enjoy your time off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->