Been to midwife. Baby's gone breech

Embo78

Mum of five
Reaction score
I'm so gutted. After baby being head down at every appointment/scan I found out today he's turned breech.

I'm 35 weeks so still plenty of time to go back head down. C'mon baby. Momma doesn't want a C Section!

Oh no silly Nando. Have a stern talk with baby about turning head down again!!

Oh no! I hope he turns for you! Are you going to try some baby spinning techniques? I am because baby is not breech but is back to back and has been for quite some time :/

Has it been confirmed by scan? If not, have you been offered one? If it's just from palpating your bump, hopefully she's mistaken - fingers crossed for you! :)

Hi
Def get on the spinning babies website and do the exercises, worked for me. They reckon any time before 37 they can easily turn. Or find an acupuncturist who does moxibustion.
Good luck. Xx

Midwife said my baby was breech at 36 weeks and at 37 weeks went for a scan and she had turned. There is still time :)

Thanks all. I'm not panicking yet. I'll be having a presentation scan to confirm.

It was really strange feeling baby's head through my tummy. And all the movements have been down low today. So bizarre after being head down all this time :haha:

I've heard that putting peppermint oil on your stomach, close to the fundus, can encourage the baby to turn. Might be worth a try!

I've been for a scan today (I'm 37 weeks) and the midwifes thought that my baby was breech for the past 7 weeks.. I was convinced too I had a lump that kept popping out just under my ribs and I was sure it was my baby's head. Turns out my baby has been head down all along!

I've been for a scan today (I'm 37 weeks) and the midwifes thought that my baby was breech for the past 7 weeks.. I was convinced too I had a lump that kept popping out just under my ribs and I was sure it was my baby's head. Turns out my baby has been head down all along!

Oh and I had 4 different midwives tell me he was breech!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->