Before your BFP, Sore BBs or no?

tryingin2013

Reaction score
Hey all, a ttcer here. Here I lie in wait, 2 days before AF is due. I have no sore bbs. I'm wondering who had sore bbs BEFORE the bfp and who did not. I have 2 children and I do not remember for the life of me what my symptoms were before knowing I was with child. Currently, I have no symptoms. Lately my bbs don't get sore until the day of or day after AF. I think I'm out once again. I did have a bit of tinged cervical mucus about 9 DPO, just light brown, no red or pink.

I had no symptoms before my +. My boobs didn't get sore until a few days after I missed my period and even now it's barely noticeable. I'm 5w5d. :)

No sore boobs kicked in about 5 weeks. Before AF/BFP I was dizzy on and off during the day-that was main symptom

I didn't really get sore boobs until 6 weeks when they started to grow. There were twinges, but actually less sore than they normally are before a period. The month before when I got a BFN I had really sore armpits and breasts, which I thought was a good sign, but turned out not to be.

x

Thanks for weighing in everyone! I tend to think I'm out either way. When they are sore prior to AF, I think, well I'm out because this is what happens when I'm PMS'ing. If they don't hurt, I think, darn, no symptoms! It's just been a good 6 months now...maybe 7. I went of of BC in may....so 7ish. Sweetheart and I BD very often, so I think that eventually one of the guys has to stick around and get in that egg. I don't temp or OPK or any of that.

No sore bbs before bfp for me. Last pregnancy I did have then though. My biggest symptom was I had nothing. No CM, no pms nausea, no pms tiredness . I thought I was out for sure because I had nothing lol all my symptoms hit hard in my 5th week

no sore boobs. the only time they are not sore is when I'm pregnant haha! If they are sore I know AF will come :)

Sore boobs are always my first sign I'm pregnant. They get a bit sore around ovulation and if they stay sore and start getting fuller it's a good sign to me.

This isn't very helpful but with my first pregnancy I did have sore boobs and was one reason I suspected I was pregnant before my bfp. This time they haven't been sore once, before or after my bfp! So I don't think it means much, every pregnancy can be different symptom wise.

Good luck, hope you get your bfp soon x

Sore boobs for me but I get them before AF normally. Genuinely felt like my period was on it's way, no different to af cramps etc

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->