Being Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

juliep

Reaction score
Have you been banned from anywhere?

I have been banned from two forums this week. Wonder if I can get myself banned of here and make it a triple in seven days? :winkwink:

Nope , never been banned and I don't plan on it. Not to be rude, but why brag about being banned? You must have done something to be banned from 2 forums? I wouldn't want to be banned from here, i love it and have made friends that will last me a lifetime... Good Luck :flower:

Nope , never been banned and I don't plan on it. Not to be rude, but why brag about being banned? You must have done something to be banned from 2 forums? I wouldn't want to be banned from here, i love it and have made friends that will last me a lifetime... Good Luck :flower:

Not bragging, taking a light hearted attitude!

After about 6 months and 150 posts, after logging in I found everything set to private, contacted the mods apparently I had been using duplicate accounts.

After posting reading a story of a transgender woman who became a man then had a baby I wrote on a mums forum that this makes a mockery of the law. When I tried to log in a couple of hours later I could not, the post had been removed. I contacted the mods asking for a reason for my ban but they have not replied.

So being curious.

I got banned from a bank once because I swore at the cashier. I was in a rush and she was taking forever. Then started chatting to a colleague about a weekend away, eventually I murmured to myself for F sake hurry up, she over heard complained to the manager.

Again not bragging but find it such a trivial thing to be banned for, if I actually said it loud I understood but I was just getting frustrated.

I think you might just succeed in getting banned if this is the way you like to carry on. I'm thankful we have fair mods over here to get rid of people who act in this way.

As for swearing in the bank, just shows your class doesn't it.

This thread is obviously going nowhere.

juliep you won't be banned as long as you adhere to the rules. Its as simple as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"