Being bored with food

B

bv82

This is a terrible terrible thing to say because there are people in the world who are starving and who don't even have the chance to enjoy the things I take for granted.

BUT

In a very westernized, selfish way, I have become so bored with food to the point where nothing appeases me and there isn't one single food (well, except for chocolate) that I can call my favourite.

I have been a vegetarian for the past 8 years and have done well with that, but lately I have found that I get tense headaches after consuming soy products. Eating meat (fish/seafood included) is really not an option for me and I really have no idea what to do about this.

I seem to cook all the same boring things, and it has just become very dull.

Another quite pointless post from me tonight, but I have some time to ponder life's useless issues.

I'm in the same boat as you... Nothing seems appealing apart from chocolate, candies, and all other junk I shouldn't be eating. I'm bored with cooking, got myself some cookbooks lately, but not bothered to cook anything from it. Seems we always eat the same meals... I always have the same lunch : mushroom soup with french bread. Mehhhh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->