being human anyone??

Lexi's Mummy

Linzi xx
Reaction score
anyone watch this. series 3 starts tomorrow bbc3 9.00pm :D i love it xx

YAY! I'll be sky+ ing it, that way I can watch it in peace when hubby is at work!!

He is a bit lush!! I saw on the ads that Stacey Slater from EE is in it too, womder if she is going to be a regular fixture??

was it just me or did any one else see bits of stacey come out, its prob because stacey had so many levels, whatever role she plays, it will always be part of her, thought she was brilliant though!

i loved it i love being human i have both series on dvd and i honestly love aidan turner who plays mitchel his on my i would if i could list me and oh have :D

mmmm i can't wait till next week :D

6days to go and counting haha

as for nina and george well i think she's got an abnormally large head or her hair is way to big. xx

I love watching being human :cloud9:
I really enjoyed last nights episode and cant wait till sunday to see the next :happydance:
xxx

I loved it. Loved Lacey in it too (stace EE). I saw glimses of stacey coming out but to be fair, she was still in EE when it was filmed and the character she was playing wasnt that unlike stacey! Brilliant episode though, cant wait for the next one!

loved it and absolutely love seeing mitchells soft side.. Annie best keep her hands off my man :rofl:

I just got around to watching it today, loved it and loved seeing Robson Green in it, another string to his bow!!

I think stacey will always be stacey bless her, but I did think she was good, refreshing!

Mitchell is lovely, I love his soft side too. Him and Annie are so blatently in love :haha:

I love it! If the first episode was anything to go by, then we've got so many possibilities open this series, more so than last series, and all of them could be really interesting!

Beca :wave:

Aaaahhh I missed the whole second series after being glued to the first :cry:
I'm going to catch up with the 2nd before tuning in - I loved it!
Mitchell is gorgeous :)

I need to watch from series 1 because i've heard it's fab!
Can't wait to see Lacey in it when I finally get too series 3, she's an amazing actress and so beautiful!

Had a season 2 marathon on Sunday (bought on dvd) and then caught up yesterday - EPIC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->